What's new

Karl Malone is a fool.

You guys know that he will come kick all our aces regardless of whatever effort we give to apologize and say we were just joking, right?

But for the spoon of salt in the soup;

* I don't understand any word Malone says.

*Malone who? I just know a great PF called Dennis Rodman who has a ring in his finger, that is all.

Let my helva be fıstıklı.

...you may think he's a fool, but he's got 35,000 points that says he's the smartest power forward to ever play the game!

giphy.gif

900x900px-LL-3215e8d3_facepalm.gif

I know one guy who doesn't get what's going on here...Karl Malone.

Karl Malone--- loser couldn't even hit a corner three. In Quin's system, he'd be riding the bench behind Kanter (who also has a higher vertical)

Wouldn't 2nd place be the last loser and not the 1st?

Interesting...

if it's a competition where the first to achieve a certain goal is the winner (like crossing a finish line) then second place is the first loser.

But if it's a competition like this where there's no specific end to the competition then I'd say your statement is true. Today's winner could easily become tomorrow's loser (ie the last loser) when somebody surpassed the current record,

That's probably way over Karl Malone's head, even though he is a pretty tall dude.

Interesting...

if it's a competition where the first to achieve a certain goal is the winner (like crossing a finish line) then second place is the first loser.

But if it's a competition like this where there's no specific end to the competition then I'd say your statement is true. Today's winner could easily become tomorrow's loser (ie the last loser) when somebody surpassed the current record,

That's probably way over Karl Malone's head, even though he is a pretty tall dude.

ya, I guess it's just how you look at it. In my mind I was thinking like a tournament bracket. If all the other teams bow out first then they are the 1st losers, while the loser of the last two teams playing is the last to lose.

Pretty sure Karl is trying to respond but is awaiting the prescribed 10 day probation period for newbs (not boobs, Karl) to lapse.

Isn't Jazzfanz like 15 years old? I don't think Karl Malone will be interested in anything that old.

Karl is damn zoob