What's new

Kawhi traded to Toronto

DilgV5mX0AAEQlL.jpg

Thats the biggest smile I have seen on Kawhi since he won MVP in the finals.

I like him. He speaks really well. Lots of logic too. Most of all he's BRAVE and not AFRAID to take the RISK to IMPROVE his team.

DilgV5mX0AAEQlL.jpg

Thats the biggest smile I have seen on Kawhi since he won MVP in the finals.

This photo is so awkward... the “smile” is totally a forced smile.

I think Kawhi is going to have the weirdest free agency next year.

He passed his physical and will rule the East! Why would he want to go to LA mess when he will be King in the North?

He passed his physical and will rule the East! Why would he want to go to LA mess when he will be King in the North?

Apparently he hasn't ruled out staying on. If he can make a big push in the playoffs, who knows what could happen?

Apparently he had great first meeting with Nurse. Raptors - GSW finals confirmed.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapt...t-impression-on-raptors-coach-nick-nurse.html

This made me think..

Maybe Kawhi wanted to be featured more on offense than he'd let on? Spurs' offense is pretty much the motion offense where everyone gets touches right? Maybe he wants more of that LeBron point forward offense ran for him. Him holding the ball and making plays for others instead of passing it around and around.

If so, he'll definitely get to do that in TOR, they'll do anything to keep him there.

Reactions: MVP