What's new

Kawhi traded to Toronto

come see me on the streets of Toronto and I will school you.

Never question a local or take a basketball website for being more factual

http://dailyhive.com/toronto/raptors-fans-reaction-derozan-kawhi-trade

https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2...demar-derozan-being-traded-for-kawhi-leonard/

Be enlightened...

Lol. I actually would value one of the biggest Raptors fan forum opinion over local newspaper. Of course there will be unhappy fans who can’t see bigger picture, initially we had unhappy fans after Deron or Kanter was traded as well. But any knowledgable fan sees this as a great trade for Raptors.

Lol. I actually would value one of the biggest Raptors fan forum opinion over local newspaper. Of course there will be unhappy fans who can’t see bigger picture, initially we had unhappy fans after Deron or Kanter was traded as well. But any knowledgable fan sees this as a great trade for Raptors.
as long as you get the heart of Toronto from the paper not from realgm lol

Do you understand the term word on the streets ?
yeah, means horse manure.... Few of your buddies who play pick up games are not happy? Boo hoo.

Fact remains simple - Raptors got better. Only idiot would not be happy.

My buddy is Naz Long , you may know him. I played ball with him. Who are your buddies and who did you play pick up ball with ? 2k doesn't count

My buddy is Naz Long , you may know him. I played ball with him. Who are your buddies and who did you play pick up ball with ? 2k doesn't count
I played ball with Linas Kleiza - he was more established NBA player than Naz if you are really that interested. And what that has to do if the fans are happy or not? Both fan forum and The Star poll says vast majority are happy. Your word on the street means nothing.

Last edited:
I would take the word of someone in Toronto over someone not, or a newspaper article.
Not that it matters.

Do you think those that post on Jazzfanz is a good representation of all Jazz fans?
I don't really think so.
I think it's probably the same with Toronto.
There are tons of fans that don't post or participate in a survey.
I google fans and the trade and pretty much all links are about fans not happy.

Whatever, I don't care. I'm just saying there is an argument both ways, so taking a firm stand on being right is probably too strong.

I google fans and the trade and pretty much all links are about fans not happy.

It links to that initial overreaction article and twitter responses. I understand loyalty aspect but Raptors with DeRozan were going nowhere. Now at least they are real threat to finally get to the finals. Anybody who watched how Raptors failed and failed in playoffs are excited about Casey and DeRozan gone. It was time for a change and change is good. If somehow Masai would convince Charlotte to give up Kemba for Lowry he would be a true genius lol.

More than half or the realgm Raptors forum posters are from Toronto.
you must work for realgm and dated Kleiza and currently date Kawhi because Derozan jumped you in La when he was a crypt. Lol honestly dude give it a rest. We are passionate about jazz news as an outsider looking in on this trade I don't respect your view on the raptors or Derozan because you don't have as much exposure as us in Toronto. May realgm be your guide to all things NBA. Lmao