What's new

KD supposedly caught using alt's on twitter to defend himself.

he didn't like the organization or playing for Quin Snyder. His roster wasn't that good, it was just him and rudy

imagine taking rudy off that team, see how bad they were. Gh can't win a championship with those cats

Also, don't think we can call him names for doing something we all do on this website, talk **** about NBA through an anonymous name.

Also, don't think we can call him names for doing something we all do on this website, talk **** about NBA through an anonymous name.

that's not a good description of what he's doing here + his position in the NBA world is vastly different from ours. So your attempts at equivalence here are lame.

This is weak as **** from KD. Period.

There are people on here who makes alt accounts to their already anonymous accounts to be anonymous versions of their anonymous selfs.

They are trolls most of the time. Not created to defend a certain poster. And sometimes when it is well done, they are funny as hell. Too bad, even alts suck these days.

No the equivalency is hotnickkkk activating his alts to vote for himself in the draft threads.

As far as the original thread, this speaks to a deep level in insecurity. I think he knows that he pulled a bitch move and is having a hard time living with it and being called out on it so much. Like when my son raided the cookies my wife baked for the fund-raiser way back when and then he freaked out when he got called out on it, knowing full well he was guilty.

the funny bit is that he had to use an alt to **** on the org, former teammates, and his coach.

Compare that to Rudy's bitches ain't loyal tweet, going after Kanter, or the poop and clover. One of these dudes is awesome the other is phony.

e42883ac30af27ddc82a03219dbbfb3e.jpg