What's new

Kessler injury

This should be a great opportunity for Hendricks but I doubt he sees minutes.

He's been playing through a horrific injury and people here have been hating, smfh
I actually wondered if he had something going on... a couple times when they do the bench shots he was raising his shoulder with some grimacing.

This next stretch has some really winnable games that might be a problem. Tank Town USA here we come.

I remember he got hooked by Sabonis and his armed seemed hyperextended. It looked nasty and I was surprised he continued to play.
Same here. I even commented to my boy that there goes Kessler for the first couple of months. When he went back in I was shocked. My guess is we were going to pile up losses anyway, so get him right before bringing him back.

I translated that tweet from NBASpeak to regular English:

"Basically, Walker's injury will be just as bad as we want it to be. If it looks like we need to take some more quick L's, the elbow will suddenly flare up and we'll throw in a funny detail like "He tried to grip an orange today but couldn't". Then we'll feed it to Tony for a tweet. If we suck monkey balls anyway (which is the goal – oops, did I say too much Danny? LOL), we'll say that there's progress but we're bringing him along slowly, with careful rehab. That means that Walker is at home playing Red Dead Redemption."

I do remember it as well but was hoping someone had linked a video to it.

Cause I can't remember if Kessler got a foul called on him, cause Sabonis is really good and getting physical and baiting the player into getting the ref to call a foul, either by straight flopping or hooking and then flailing about. Yes I am looking for an excuse to be further annoyed with Sabonis and how I perceive him to ref'd when he is allowed to be overly physical.

JAZZ will be SEMI for years to come, we can't TANK

by the way who is starting at INDY tonight? Is it my boy the worst Danny AINGE trade Olynyk - good luck

Only one game, but not aging well
Against one of the better offense in the middle of a road trip. First half was encouraging. Keyonte will get better as a starter. I appreciate he is trying to be a PG, but he will eventually need to get more aggressive