What's new

Kessler to play for Team USA in the Fiba World Cup this summer

It looks like a really fun team that will lose to the better international teams
Still don't look like the Terminator form they usually take to the Olympics (nor do I expect the stars that would make look like it to be the last ones to commit), but so far seems a better balanced out roster than the last they took to the World Cup.

Gobert lovers posting him shooting 3s but nothing about Kessler doing the exact same thing in practice ??

Are you even a Jazz fan ? Why not go to the wolves message board and talk about your lover there ?

Gobert lovers posting him shooting 3s but nothing about Kessler doing the exact same thing in practice ??

Are you even a Jazz fan ? Why not go to the wolves message board and talk about your lover there ?
There’s a thread for Kessler and it was discussed by multiple people. Likewise, there’s a thread for former players and Gobert’s was mentioned there by maybe two people.

Is there a thread for general FIBA updates this summer? We have 5 guys in the tournament, so would be nice to have a general place for those updates. I thought one got started, but couldn't find it when searching.

FIBA could be good for Fontecchio to get some confidence back. I'm honestly not that hopeful, but maybe after a year of acclimating to the NBA and then a good tournament where he gets some of his confidence up he could break out a little.