What's new

Kessler Will Not Win MVP Award

MeloTheJazzKiller

If you Jazz fans think Kessler or Lauri will be named NBA MVP, you don’t know basketball. I will tell you who will be the 2023/2024 NBA MVP…..

Ben Simmons

I have watched both Nets preseason games and Ben looks amazing. Gone is that shell-shocked soldier stare. He is now Jordan on the court.
Go to Vegas and put down a grand on Ben for MVP. And another grand for most improved player award.

Not sure why we would think either would win MVP… but if you think Simmons will win MVP then I’ve got some bad news for you, because he is clearly only winning rookie of the year this season.

If you Jazz fans think Kessler or Lauri will be named NBA MVP, you don’t know basketball. I will tell you who will be the 2023/2024 NBA MVP…..

Ben Simmons

I have watched both Nets preseason games and Ben looks amazing. Gone is that shell-shocked soldier stare. He is now Jordan on the court.
Go to Vegas and put down a grand on Ben for MVP. And another grand for most improved player award.
He's also going to win ROTY again.

Ben Simmons

No one is really saying that, are they?

Ben Simmons

Besides ROTY, he's also going to take all 5 spots in the All-NBA first team and be crowned the greatest Knick of all-time, supplanting Carmello, who has obviously won at every level except the big one, and who cares about that anyway? Yes, even tho he plays for the Nets. He'll be the greatest Yankee, too.

He is a NYK troll. Never take him seriously.

Quite funny on occasions, but also still a troll.
But really he's our best troll. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

And Kessler already won the MVP. The first proactive MVP ever awarded. He's that good.

In other news, it was discovered that Mars has frozen water at its North and South Poles. This information sent some scientists into a frenzy, arguing back and forth about whether this makes it more or less likely for us to eventually terraform on the red planet.