What's new

Keyonte’s nickname ideas

I think Key will be one that sticks... its easy its short... I'm telling you it is what the players will yell when getting his attention. Its boring but that's what I'm going with.

He can develop a different longer nickname like The Finnisher later... but unless its organic its going to be cheesy and dumb. Let it marinate... don't force fetch to happen.
Lmao do you think players called Jordan His Airness or Air Jordan in game.

We aren't brainstorming basic shorthand nicknames, those are obvious which is why they are used.

Saint George
Special K (he is also very fond of using the term "special" to describe his game from interviews I've seen, so I think his narcissistic side would appreciate this)
The Key

Those are probably the top 3 actual nicknames that could possibly stick.

And yes, obviously people will just call him Key.

Lmao do you think players called Jordan His Airness or Air Jordan in game.

We aren't brainstorming basic shorthand nicknames, those are obvious which is why they are used.
No but in interviews my guess is players/coaches will call him Key and that is how he will be referenced... It will become his primary nickname. I think the bigger nickname needs to be organic and Boler needs to be fired before he gives him a dumb one.

I also don't think MJ got his nicknames because the internet forced something weird through a discussion forum.

No but in interviews my guess is players/coaches will call him Key and that is how he will be referenced... It will become his primary nickname. I think the bigger nickname needs to be organic and Boler needs to be fired before he gives him a dumb one.

I also don't think MJ got his nicknames because the internet forced something weird through a discussion forum.
I don't see the difference between people in the internet brainstorming a name vs a corporation or an announcer.

Goberts nicknames came from people on the internet saying stuff until some caught on.

“The Banger. POW!”

I don't see the difference between people in the internet brainstorming a name vs a corporation or an announcer.

Goberts nicknames came from people on the internet saying stuff until some caught on.
Fine... maybe brainstorming through the masses is the "new organic". Yall have your fun... Imma sit this one out though.

Mini rant: the creative process isn't organic. You have to actually sit down and try to create something. I think it's a misconception that things that are creative/good/artistic always just pop out on a whim.

Mini rant: the creative process isn't organic. You have to actually sit down and try to create something. I think it's a misconception that things that are creative/good/artistic always just pop out on a whim.
Yes.

Case in point, Mad Men. The process Don Draper had to go through to come up with each creative idea is laborious and hard.

I get that... I just think we are only going to come up with name based or Utah tie in type stuff until something happens which inspires.