What's new

Keyonte’s nickname ideas

Yeah but KG are his actual initials, he’s not making it up,.. he can’t be anything else.

Unlike King George.. the King part is made up and it is identical to Lebrons.
I mentioned king George in another thread. Who the hell cares if it’s similar? It’s a good nickname. I mean we’ve seen how many “mambas” in the league?

Yeah but KG are his actual initials, he’s not making it up,.. he can’t be anything else.

Unlike King George.. the King part is made up and it is identical to Lebrons.
What is the first name that comes to mind when you hear "KG"? What about when you hear King George?

Yeah.

Klortho is the Keymaster.

Since Klortho's first name is Vince, we could also call him The Microwave. Which apparently tracks, since he's been so hot since game 1 of Summer league.

If he turns out to be really good I like PRIME TIME after my favorite football man Barry
I like this kind of thing because most of the best nicknames aren't just a play on the player name. Magic Johnson, The Mailman, the Jet, etc. Better than just throwing their initials and their number together or some word play with their name. Even Stifle Tower was great for Gobert.

I like this kind of thing because most of the best nicknames aren't just a play on the player name. Magic Johnson, The Mailman, the Jet, etc. Better than just throwing their initials and their number together or some word play with their name. Even Stifle Tower was great for Gobert.
So I guess I'm saying we kind of need to wait and see what kind of player he is. Let the nickname come naturally.

Where did Keyonte grow up, maybe we could try somethimg with that..