What's new

Kings @ Jazz 3/30/12 7pm MT GAME THREAD

harmless loss.

...I'd say one of the more pathetic losses in recent memory! You don't lose at home to a 15-30 team....and consider it "harmless." Didn't see the game but from the boxscore it looks like we couldn't throw the ball in the ocean! The only thing that will make us all feel better is a road win against the Clippers tonight! Can we do it? I doubt it.

...I'd say one of the more pathetic losses in recent memory! You don't lose at home to a 15-30 team....and consider it "harmless." Didn't see the game but from the boxscore it looks like we couldn't throw the ball in the ocean! The only thing that will make us all feel better is a road win against the Clippers tonight! Can we do it? I doubt it.

well the jazz player would think it could be a win if the tip was a second earlier so mentally they haven't lost, got beaten basketballwise. it's just the score. so as I said after atlanta game with 4 ot's, it won't have a demoralizing effect on the team for the next game. jazz is the kind of team that needs to avoid loosing with wide gaps or else they loose the winning attitude.

...9, 7 and 7....is "flirting with a triple double?" Plus, he just about tackled, dragged Cousins down on the final play...when it looked like he was about ready to stubble for a traveling call on his own!

...9, 7 and 7....is "flirting with a triple double?" Plus, he just about tackled, dragged Cousins down on the final play...when it looked like he was about ready to stubble for a traveling call on his own!

But he brings toughness (stupid fouls) and hustle (broken offense) to the team.

Hey guys, relax. Give Ty Corbin a couple of seasons.

Then we will lose all our young guns, I mean Favors, Burks will go. Kanter will stay, but with 10mins per game eventually he will play like Kosta Koufos

And then Ty will go with a good baggage of experience ))

"It was great," Cousins said of the victory at sold-out ESA. "Especially to come out with a win and have them all go home with a sad face."

I wish there were more players like Cousins. He's my kind of dick.