What's new

Kings may fire Tyrone Corbin mid-season

He was thrown into a ****ty situation. Pretty much every coach would fail given the same circumstances.

He was thrown into a ****ty situation. Pretty much every coach would fail given the same circumstances.
You are right.... probably wouldn't fail as hard though

Sacramento got to be the worst franchise in the NBA.

I think this is the end of his NBA head coaching career. Good assistant...definitely not head coaching material at this level. I was actually hoping he'd do well in Sactown and redeem himself.

This is good for the Jazz pick. Especially if they hire Goerge Karl.

This is good for the Jazz pick. Especially if they hire Goerge Karl.
Boston and indiana winning last night was pretty sweet too

Ty Corbin has been Vindicated!!!!!
Wait....Nevermind. LOL
Not only is his former team playing better with a worse roster but he takes over a team that was not bad until their star got hurt then can't replicate the success of the former coach even when the star comes back. This is so hilarious to me.

Ty Corbin has been Vindicated!!!!!
Wait....Nevermind. LOL
Not only is his former team playing better with a worse roster but he takes over a team that was not bad until their star got hurt then can't replicate the success of the former coach even when the star comes back. This is so hilarious to me.
But, but but... He was thrown into a bad situation. Almost any coach would fail.

I don't know whom this forum makes more excuses for, Enes Canner or Tyrone the Retarded black Sloan clone.

Last edited:
I kind of feel bad for Corbin after this whole debacle though. Vivek is a nut. Hasn't this guy fired like three coaches in the short time he's owned the team now?