What's new

Kirilenko : October MVP Euroleague

sepanol

2018 Prediction Contest Winner
AK became the MVP of October month in euroleague with his exceptional performance while his team beat its opponents by margin.

First game , 17 pts 15 reb 5 asist 4 blck , and second game 12 pts 4 reb 6 asist (only in 22 mins). He shoot more than 60% in these 2 games.

We will see how far he will go with CSKA.

I may not have said this before, AK has been the most talented player on the Jazz roster besides DWill since the departure of our HOF'ers. Unfortunately for AK, unlike DWill he does not have that unquenchable competitiveness that defines a franchise player. I wish I could go back in time and inject him with eye of the tiger.

Even without that he is a very good player.

But with a reasonable salary he is a perfect asset for the team

This just shows how much his ego drives him. The year he was our ONLY good player really he shined, All-star, top tier stats, etc. When he was just expected to play decent ball without being the center of the universe he collapsed into a fit of tears and whinyness. He is seriously mentally weak and IMO should just stay in Russia. He will be much happier, much more productive, can pretend he is the only basketball player in the world, and won't have to worry about *gasp* competing for accolades with other highly-talented players.

Right now you can watch him in espn3 euroleague game its 3rd quarter but they are already ahead by 20

Mean people suck! AK has excellent athletic ability and as we see in Euro ball, talent. Of course he whined when he was told just to play a role, he has more ability than that. I want him back on a team friendly contract.

I think AK's euro play has all but guaranteed we won't be able to afford him. And that is fine.

Meh. Euroleague is NBA Jr. so the accolades are one step down too. Nice for Andre. Too bad he couldn't bring it when it mattered instead of whining and crying about not being the big star he felt he deserved to be regardless of his performance. This actually should piss off Jazz fans. Real stars don't pout and cry when they don't get their way, they get off their asses and kick peoples asses to take what they deserve. If he had continued to bring it on the court his role would have expanded and his PT would have gone up and he would have excelled. I think about Kobe and Shaq's little lovers spat. Kobe was a moron and a spoiled baby about the whole thing, but in the end, he put his money where his mouth was and kept performing. Gotta give him that. But you don't reward the guy that cuts his production in half and cries about it. It is a vicious circle but that is the way it is. I hope AK has a nice end to his basketball career in Russia and I won't lose a wink of sleep if he doesn't come back.

Logo, you blame it all on AK. Sure, he shares in it, but we've been over this time and again ... Both Jerry and DWill contributed to what happened with AK.

Logo, you blame it all on AK. Sure, he shares in it, but we've been over this time and again ... Both Jerry and DWill contributed to what happened with AK.

I didn't blame it all on AK. This is a thread about AK, why would I go on and on about Boozer and his ****ty *** defense here? I just said that AK had what it takes to be a game changer. It could have been a real shot in the arm. But it would have been hard to get over the hump with Boozer playing matador defense and CJ ever seeing playing time. But still, we did well and could have done that much better without AK bawling instead of balling.

Who wouldn't want AK on his team with a reasonable salary? I am sure there will be lots of teams in nba to offer him a very good deal once lockout is over

This just shows how much his ego drives him. The year he was our ONLY good player really he shined, All-star, top tier stats, etc. When he was just expected to play decent ball without being the center of the universe he collapsed into a fit of tears and whinyness. He is seriously mentally weak and IMO should just stay in Russia. He will be much happier, much more productive, can pretend he is the only basketball player in the world, and won't have to worry about *gasp* competing for accolades with other highly-talented players.

His ego drives him to the point of donating every dollar he earns playing basketball overseas to a childrens charity? Really??? I read your other post and loved it when you said, "REAL STARS DONT POUT AND CRY WHEN THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY DESERVE". OMG! Do you even know what this lockout is about??? HAHAHAAHAHA This freakin guy is killin me!! Let me repeat it.
"Real Stars dont pout and cry when they dont get what they deserve."
This whole lockout you idiot is players wanting more money that they dont have entitled to them. The lead voices of the P.A. are stars!!!!! You moron!!!! Plus with you saying that "real stars dont pout and cry when they dont get what they deserve". <--- Your admitting right there that Kirelinko is a star. And he deserves everthing he has been pouting about. Just list your address below and I will make sure that myself and the rest of the Jazz fanz community sends boxes of coloring books and crayons WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM!!!! WOW!!!! Hopefully this will keep you from sneaking on mommy and daddys computer to get on this site and post comments that make you look handicapped. Pin the blue ribbon apon his chest!!!!! Good Job!!!! 2 Thumbs Up 4 You!!!!!! 3 out of 5 Stars!!!!!!! No the Ice cream truck doesnt take your parents stolen debit card, but it does come with a non-english speaking fellow thats willing to give you a lift! Where ever you wish apon a star!!!!!!!!

His ego drives him to the point of donating every dollar he earns playing basketball overseas to a childrens charity? Really??? I read your other post and loved it when you said, "REAL STARS DONT POUT AND CRY WHEN THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY DESERVE". OMG! Do you even know what this lockout is about??? HAHAHAAHAHA This freakin guy is killin me!! Let me repeat it.
"Real Stars dont pout and cry when they dont get what they deserve."
This whole lockout you idiot is players wanting more money that they dont have entitled to them. The lead voices of the P.A. are stars!!!!! You moron!!!! Plus with you saying that "real stars dont pout and cry when they dont get what they deserve". <--- Your admitting right there that Kirelinko is a star. And he deserves everthing he has been pouting about. Just list your address below and I will make sure that myself and the rest of the Jazz fanz community sends boxes of coloring books and crayons WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM!!!! WOW!!!! Hopefully this will keep you from sneaking on mommy and daddys computer to get on this site and post comments that make you look handicapped. Pin the blue ribbon apon his chest!!!!! Good Job!!!! 2 Thumbs Up 4 You!!!!!! 3 out of 5 Stars!!!!!!! No the Ice cream truck doesnt take your parents stolen debit card, but it does come with a non-english speaking fellow thats willing to give you a lift! Where ever you wish apon a star!!!!!!!!

I love how you are trying to be smart and clever but you are not on point at all. The mommy and daddy computer bit is played out and your exclamation marks wreak of stupidity. Don't respond to this because the thought of me having to read anything remotely similar to that pile of **** post makes me want to kill puppies.