What's new

Kirilenko to Nets

Emiliano Carchia @SportandoBasket

Source confirms that Andrei Kirilenko is on his way to leave CSKA Moscow and join New Jersey Nets where he will sign a multi-year deal

tribjazz Brian T. Smith
Asked about ex-#UtahJazz's Andrei Kirilenko signing with Nets, agent Marc Flesiher says, "not true."

sam_amick Sam Amick
Told of report that AK is about to leave CSKA to join the Nets, he says "untrue." Nets and Sacramento were widely known to be interested.

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
RT @FredKerber: Kirilenko's agent on SF coming to the Nets with done deal: "Not true. I haven't negotiated anything."

sam_amick Sam Amick
The agent for Andrei Kirilenko, Marc Fleisher, tells SI.com that there have been "no negotiations with (the Nets) at all to date."

Emiliano Carchia @SportandoBasket

Source confirms that Andrei Kirilenko is on his way to leave CSKA Moscow and join New Jersey Nets where he will sign a multi-year deal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Perhaps Deron and AK will kiss and make up. Maybe their joint hatred of Jerry Sloan gives them common ground. Or maybe DWill and Superman will be headed to Dallas as FA's. Perhaps AKMVP will finally abandon Jazzfanz. If that's the case, I salute you, comrade Prokhorov! And I look forward to hearing about Masha's fashion boutique opening soon in NYC.

Anyway, I'd like to send a shout out and dedication to my boy, Deron.

Reunited

I was a fool to ever leave your side
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
The breakup we had has made me lonesome and sad
I realize I love you
'Cause I want you bad, hey, hey

I spent the evening with the radio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our quarrel was such a way of learning so much
I know now that I love you
'Cause I need your touch, hey, hey

Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited
'Cause we're reunited, hey, hey

I sat here staring at the same old wall
Came back to life just when I got your call
I wished I could climb right through the telephone line
And give you what you want
So you will still be mine, hey, hey

I can't go cheating, honey, I can't play
I found it very hard to stay away
As we reminisce on precious moments like this
I'm glad we're back together
'Cause I missed your kiss, hey, hey

There's one perfect fit
We both are so excited

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Ba-a-a-by

Lover, lover, this is solid love
And you're exactly what I'm dreaming of
All through the day
And all through the night

I'll give you all the love I have
With all my might, hey, hey

There's one perfect fit
We both are so excited

tribjazz Brian T. Smith
Asked about ex-#UtahJazz's Andrei Kirilenko signing with Nets, agent Marc Flesiher says, "not true."

sam_amick Sam Amick
Told of report that AK is about to leave CSKA to join the Nets, he says "untrue." Nets and Sacramento were widely known to be interested.

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
RT @FredKerber: Kirilenko's agent on SF coming to the Nets with done deal: "Not true. I haven't negotiated anything."

sam_amick Sam Amick
The agent for Andrei Kirilenko, Marc Fleisher, tells SI.com that there have been "no negotiations with (the Nets) at all to date."

Started my post before reading this. Could it be Deron had a hissy fit upon hearing the rumor and quickly called Prokhorov to squash the deal?

Perhaps AKMVP will finally abandon Jazzfanz. If that's the case, I salute you, comrade Prokhorov!

what makes you think AK signing with other team will make me leave Jazzfanz? FYI I joined this site when AK was not Jazz player anymore anyway...

Started my post before reading this. Could it be Deron had a hissy fit upon hearing the rumor and quickly called Prokhorov to squash the deal?

Considering what they have at the 3/4 right now I would think he would be happy to have him.

Multi year deal? Even the Nets front office is hoping it's not true. If so, thanks for everything AK. When I think about you being on your game, I'll miss you. When I think otherwise, you won't be missed. Also, pay your rent on your wifes store before you go. Thanks!