What's new

Kosta Koufos Still Available

Doc Cherno

From what I've seen there's an attempt by the FO to get untested Pleiss signed. We got word that no effort would be made to sign wings, and there's still Booker floating out there. At best, it seems, they might be wanting to see what's the best they can do to shore up the 5 spot. Boombitches isn't my first through, I dunno, 50th choice, but if we was content to come off the bench behind Rudy I'd certainly give me another shot. He seems to have matured and developed a bit since he left.

Exum/Burke/Cotton/Hanlan
Burks/Hood/Baby Sap
Hayward/Ingles
Favors/Booker/Lyles/Evans (sadly, looking more and more like the end of the road for one of my favorites)
Gobert/Pleiss/Koufos?

If I had to guess, DL isn't done tinkering by a long shot but will wait until the dust settles on all the big moves and hang onto that cap space until the trade deadline or even next year. We've got 2 1sts next year and even if Exum, Burks, Hood, Lyles and Pleiss all show improvement a lot of room left for improvement along the line. As much as I like Evans, if I want to see us in the playoffs next year I think Koufos would be more beneficial toward that aim.

Koufos > Pleiss and would be a solid, underrated, value acquisition. Plus it would be nice to have "Boom Bitches" back where it all started.

Not sure if he'd want to come back to Utah with Gobert and Favors clearly entrenched as the starters for the long-term.

I also think it's fairly probably that Koufos has some resentment toward Utah. I don't really blame him if he does.

Im down with BB

boom-bitches-o.gif

Didn't think deserved another thread, but I also saw on Realgm (type your own link) that another former Nugget is available in Maybyner Nene. I don't think he's the kind of character DL likely wants around this young team, but would certainly bring some beef and fire to the game when Gobert steps out. I wondered if that might've been the "surprising" phone call DL mentioned getting in a recent interview...

Not sure what pick you're thinking of, but Utah only has their own 1st next year. GS 1st in 2017 and OKC pick no earlier than 2018.

There is a big on the Summer League Roster JuJuan Johnson who was a first round pick in 2011. He played in Turkey last year.

There is a big on the Summer League Roster JuJuan Johnson who was a first round pick in 2011. He played in Turkey last year.

Boom Bitches signed a deal with the Kings at 8 million per year. So over the weekend the Kings pick him, Rondo and Belnelli up.

Boom Bitches signed a deal with the Kings at 8 million per year. So over the weekend the Kings pick him, Rondo and Belnelli up.

The Kings traded Stauskus and a boatload of picks so they could sign Rondo, Boom Bitches and Belinelli to WAY overpriced contracts.

That is how you kill a franchise. Burn it to the effing ground. Pisses me off that the 76ers made that deal with them, because everyone will call their GM a genius for making that trade, really when it was just the stupidity of the Kings for sale there. I've been against selling cap space this offseason, but I'd have gladly made that trade.

Kings are going to be very, very bad here moving forward. BUT! They did manage to keep Cousins and Karl together AND added Rondo to the mix. They won't be good at basketball, but they will be entertaining. :)

Kings are the worst franchise in the NBA. I hope they sell soon. Let's get a functional NBA team in Seattle.