What's new

Kristen Kenney

It actually makes perfect sense.

He is referencing “one thing”. Hence “it”

You are sticking to “her looks”. Which would require the use of “are”.
Hey I'm no phonics major

To me "Is it though" makes no sense as a response to looks don’t matter at all, but her’s seem to be the most important thing about her.

But if true, that would make him (and you) the grammar nazi's, thus your argument collapses on itself.

BasicPoliteDartfrog-small.gif

Hey I'm no phonics major

To me "Is it though" makes no sense as a response to looks don’t matter at all, but her’s seem to be the most important thing about her.

But if true, that would make him (and you) the grammar nazi's, thus your argument collapses on itself.

BasicPoliteDartfrog-small.gif

Point out my argument on “grammar nazis”

All I said is no, it does make sense. At least to me.

Anyone know what her fiance looks like? There's no way he's better than I. /s

KK looks very good in some outfits and then there is an angle or too where I am not so sure. Regardless, I appreciate KK.

Also, i saw ronny price at the Sunshine Cafe in bountiful yesterday. He looked super fit. Good dude. I didnt bug him. I also "banged out" some banana coconut french toast that was way hotter than hillary swank. That place is the bomb.

KK looks very good in some outfits and then there is an angle or too where I am not so sure. Regardless, I appreciate KK.

Also, i saw ronny price at the Sunshine Cafe in bountiful yesterday. He looked super fit. Good dude. I didnt bug him. I also "banged out" some banana coconut french toast that was way hotter than hillary swank. That place is the bomb.
That’s funny. Last Saturday we were flying back from Hawaii (the big island) and he sat down next to us at the terminal. I recognized his wife first because she lived across the hall from me in Orem a long time ago. I told my wife who was the one that ended up actually asking him if he was RP. Was kind of funny.

I played basketball with him about 5 years ago during a company 3 on 3 tournament. He was way better than me at basketball and i was pretty good. Like way better to the point that it would have appeared that i had never played before in comparison. Made me have a new found appreciation for how good all nba players are. I mean ronnie price sucked in the nba. When i watched him that day in that tiny gym he seemed like he was better than lebron.

I played basketball with him about 5 years ago during a company 3 on 3 tournament. He was way better than me at basketball and i was pretty good. Like way better to the point that it would have appeared that i had never played before in comparison. Made me have a new found appreciation for how good all nba players are. I mean ronnie price sucked in the nba. When i watched him that day in that tiny gym he seemed like he was better than lebron.
For further perspective, how many millions of people play basketball? How many thousands upon thousands play as student athletes at the collegiate level and as professionals around the world, each one being the best player any of their friends and family know?

There are like 500 NBA players.

Kenney >>> Byrnes .
Girl does his job.
I swear a couple times I thought about following some other team, but then I remembered her... and a couple Jazz Dancers... so, there's that...

Yep. It's all about point of reference and context. I feel like John Stockton or something playing church ball. Even though I'm also now a fat old white guy I've actually maintained my skills so I tend to dominate all the other fat old white guys. Then we play the team with 2 dudes who played low level college ball and are still in great shape and I suddenly feel like I'm in jr.jazz playing against the NBA guy at a summer camp.