What's new

Kutv interviews Clarkson without realizing it

In her defense, she is not sports reporter, and she played it with self deprecation and humor. She could have burned the tape. I rode a ski lift with Jim lampley and totally missed who he was, even though I had seen him 1,000 times on TV.

In her defense, she is not sports reporter, and she played it with self deprecation and humor. She could have burned the tape. I rode a ski lift with Jim lampley and totally missed who he was, even though I had seen him 1,000 times on TV.
I had a friend who wrote a ski lift with Robert Redford at Sundance (his resort) and didn’t realize it was him. Redford asked him how he liked the resort and his answer was “it’s okay.”

I had a friend who wrote a ski lift with Robert Redford at Sundance (his resort) and didn’t realize it was him. Redford asked him how he liked the resort and his answer was “it’s okay.”
So my mom ran the dental office for the guy who was “the god of dentists” direct to yore from a couple of the dentists I talked with back in the day… she was the emergency contact on the weekends to make a little extra cash. People would call my home phone and 90% of them were druggies trying to get her to call in to get some pain meds after hours… very successful strategy btw… so one Saturday a guy calls and I answer… he asks for my mom and I ask who is calling… he says “Bob”. Teenage me says “cool Bob let me go get her”. Mom comes to me after the she gets off the phone and says… “so do you know who that was… Robert Redford”. Still makes me laugh that Robert Redford called the house and I thought it was one of the weekend druggies.

Seriously this interview kicked Clarkson up multiple levels in my estimation. No ego, no "do you know who I am" attitude, just nice, humble, willing to help, and ****ing hilarious. Class act. I hope he retires a jazz man and we have multiple new statues: Ingles, Gobert, Mitchell, Clarkson. Just love this so much

Of course a good part of that might be the Percocet talking. I tend to love everyone and everything on Percocet.

Goddamn these tater-tots are ****ing incredible! I love them so much!
It’s the difference between being legit ****ing cool and a guy who thinks he’s cool… like can you imagine Ben Simmons being treated like that… he’d be a mega douche.

Alls I know is I want to be Jordan Clarkson when I grow up. I also want a Buddy reality TV show with Joe and Jordan… like Rob and Big back in the day.

Seriously this interview kicked Clarkson up multiple levels in my estimation. No ego, no "do you know who I am" attitude, just nice, humble, willing to help, and ****ing hilarious. Class act. I hope he retires a jazz man and we have multiple new statues: Ingles, Gobert, Mitchell, Clarkson. Just love this so much

Of course a good part of that might be the Percocet talking. I tend to love everyone and everything on Percocet.

Goddamn these tater-tots are ****ing incredible! I love them so much!
Percocet are teh best

5oe9qo.jpg