What's new

Kyle Korver

homeytennis

Is currently walking the streets as a free agent. We could do a lot worse than bring him in. He played decently for the Bucks last season.

If he gets Niang's minutes - we would actually be slightly better at that spot defensively. Not to mention Korver knocks them down.

Both Karl and John retired at age 40. That's kind of my limit for NBA players. Not many dudes are in physical shape as those two, and I saw how much they declined.
He can still shoot and that skill is what kept him in the league forever.

I've been one who quietly has said that he'd fill in better for Niang's spot. It would never happen, but I think he'd be good there. His presence alone on the floor for the opposing defense is worth just as much as him actually hitting those threes.

But, again, it won't happen.

He can still shoot and that skill is what kept him in the league forever.

Can he still fight through a screen, set a screen, or play any defense at all? What are you giving up for his 6 points a game? Let's not pretend he was a defensive mench. He had good footwork, but how is that holding up at 40?

He had decent numbers in the regular season and playoffs for the Bucks last year. Quin doesn't trust the youngsters but might trust KK.

Can he still fight through a screen, set a screen, or play any defense at all?
Yes.

What are you giving up for his 6 points a game?

Niang's 9 minutes per game.

Let's not pretend he was a defensive mench. He had good footwork, but how is that holding up at 40?

At worst, a wash with his replacee.

Rumor is the Nets might grab him as they have empty roster spots. Though, I think he'd be wasted on that roster - I mean are any of their big 3 really going to pass it to him?

No thanks. We currently have too many guys not getting enough minutes. Not too many minutes but not enough guys.

Last edited: