What's new

Lakers a team in disaray!!!

carolinajazz

.....it's obvious to even the most casual observer...and Magic Johnson....the Lakers have zero chance of repeating this year. They are aging faster than cheese, have become 2 steps slower both on offense and defense...and Kobe's mind just ain't right! This ship can't be righted! Not by the zin master or any other master! Stick a fork in them....cause there DONE!

....aging faster than cheese, have become 2 steps slower both on offense and defense...and Kobe's mind just ain't right! This ship can't be righted! Not by the zin master or any other master! Stick a fork in them....cause there DONE!

Does cheese age faster than other things?

.....maybe, maybe not. The only one I could think of at the time. Help me out with a better one!

LOL! And here I just thought you were confusing the Zin Master with the wizard Merlot.

well, I'll drink to that :D

I had the treat of watching the Lakers get blown out on X-Mas day. I had family in town from LA who were obviously Laker fans. Anyway, after a few arguments that usually started with them talking trash on the Jazz etc. I silently enjoyed watching them get blown out on their home floor. If The Jazz can't win, anyone but the Lakers works for me.

I had the treat of watching the Lakers get blown out on X-Mas day. I had family in town from LA who were obviously Laker fans. Anyway, after a few arguments that usually started with them talking trash on the Jazz etc. I silently enjoyed watching them get blown out on their home floor. If The Jazz can't win, anyone but the Lakers works for me.

Like your style player.

....another pathetic performance by Kobe and the aging Lakers! What are the odds we can draw these clowns in the first round of the playoffs this year? I like our chances!

Beautiful. Please tell it again. Maybe add some music and a hook. You, good sir, are a modern Shakespeare.

....something is wrong....terribly wrong in Lakerland! They just got beat at home again by a putrid Grizzle team playing the second night on a back to back! The Lakers have ZERO chance of repeating this year......ZERO!!!

That's always been my mantra.
Anyone but the Lakers in basketball and the Yankees in baseball.
However, I'd probably make an exception if the Heat played the Lakers in the Finals. As much as I hate Kobe and Jackson, I think my disdain for Lebron, DWade and Bosh is a bit higher this year.

Do Lakers Blow it up? Or just let it fall apart? I wonder if they don't target Crymelo, CP, or pieces from Portland? I just hope they rebuild before a certain point gaurd becomes a free agent.

Do Lakers Blow it up? Or just let it fall apart? I wonder if they don't target Crymelo, CP, or pieces from Portland? I just hope they rebuild before a certain point gaurd becomes a free agent.
Well, this will also be Jackson's last season as coach. It will be interesting to see who they bring in.

My guess is they somehow make a trade with New Orleans to get CP3. The Hornets are bleeding money and it's a given Chris Paul will be playing somewhere else.

.....they'll probably end up with Mello AND Paul! Don't know if it would work....but it would cost them big bucks on payroll!