What's new

Last good song you listened to?

Love Epica. Who do you like the most from Epica, Eluveitie and Within Temptation?
Probably Within Temptation. I haven't listened to Eluveitie, actually. I've been hitting the symphonic metal pretty hard lately, just because of my current dramatic mindset.

Band manager: Alright guys, we need to make a new song. Any suggestions? Person1: Death metal! Band manager: Good, what should the lyics be about? Person2: Let it be about the unity in nature and how we are one with our world? Band manager: In a deatm metal song??? Person3: Actually let's make it a ittle bit folkish. Band manager: A... folkish.... death metal.... song? How do we aim to do that? Person4: Let's add a flute. Band manager: Ok, so that covers the ins... Person4: and a Mandola! Band manager: Might be a little too much, but I think we can.. Person4: and a Viola! Band manager: We're taking this a little bit too far Person5: and my Hurdy-gurdy! Band manager: The f**k is that??? Person1: The setting guys, the setting! Let's shoot somewhere gothic. Person2: But cut to some forest shots to accent the folkish parts. Band manager: Are you people serious? This is ridiculous. We can't just... Person6: Is it too late to include a harp? Band manager: F**k it, do whatever you want.

Probably Within Temptation. I haven't listened to Eluveitie, actually. I've been hitting the symphonic metal pretty hard lately, just because of my current dramatic mindset.
Well they all are great. Add Therion to the mix and you got ultimate listening pleasure:)

I also really like these guys. Everything they do sounds like metal versions of Broadway songs. Also, their drummer is fantastic.

Reactions: MVP

Been listening to the Black Keys recently....love them. Here is a typical effort.

Of course I fell in love with this Bowie Queen collaboration back in the day. It got resurrected thanks to the movie about Queen.

Saw the very man himself perform this song as a tribute yesterday at the Meredith Music Festival. In ten years of going up there Billy's set was possibly the best I've ever seen.