What's new

Last good song you listened to?

Damn, am I the only one with really bad taste in music and enjoys the mindless **** that the mainstream media throws at us?

AKA not a music snob, YOU ****ING HACKS. Especially you honz, I thought we had a connection with having a disgust for Marrissa Miller and an unbridled passion for Basshunter videos. Thunder Dickhole, you are.

Damn, am I the only one with really bad taste in music and enjoys the mindless **** that the mainstream media throws at us?

Dude, everyone knows that only good music is underground music and it's only cool if no one else listens to it, because if they did, it would suck bad. Hooray underground music! BTW, I don't know if I would consider Emery to be mainstream. Their lead singer has some amazing pipes and vocals, but since people know who they are, they must suck! Right?

I like Disturbed. Is that a point in my favor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpLT6G1DSmA

But my favorite two favorite albums are still:

withintemptationthesile.jpg

and

duncansheikbrighterlate.jpg

Very different. Both excellent. I like virtually every song on both of those CDs.

I'm confused on both counts as to why these people are not more popular and better known (although Within Temptation is huge in Europe, just not the States... them and Nightwish both, another underrated band Stateside). Within Temptation is basically Evanescence, but better (they are Dutch, but I don't think we should hold that against them, all their lyrics are in English anyway). As for Duncan Sheik, he's basically John Mayer, but more sombre... yet most people only know him for his single "Barely Breathing", which isn't even close to being his best song.

Last edited:
I like Disturbed. Is that a point in my favor?
No, Disturbed totally blows donkey balls. But I like you, so that counts. Well, I like everybody so that doe...actually now that I think about it, I can't stand Archie(actually I love you, but not really), Beantown (me>honz>sciencez>lol_dweebs_u hatin me_im all that is man yo, i played football and ****ed the highschool whores...you jealous you twerp with you're "little man syndrome", anyway I got a hot bish *** wife YOU JEALOUS DWEEBS HUH? Laterz, I'm going to go make heterosexual(you hear that homos?) relations with her), T'aint(sho'nuff), and Sloanfeld(WHO CAN STOP HIM??!?! REALLY NOW, WHO BITCHES??!?...wait this is Beantown again,Imma let you finish sloanies but im going to steal a bit of ya thunda and move in on ya parentheses, my wife is hot azz **** yo, YOU JEALOUS, did I mention I got to wipe Michael Jordans *** at my job and he also gave me this totally kickass golf glove, LOL BEAT THAT *****, you just jealous of me thats all, quit hatin nerds, anyways back to making sweet lovings(the heterosexual kind of course) to MY hot *** bish, lata hatas), so it does mean a eeny weeny bit.

And yes I've completely lost my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
AKA not a music snob, YOU ****ING HACKS. Especially you honz, I thought we had a connection with having a disgust for Marrissa Miller and an unbridled passion for Basshunter videos. Thunder Dickhole, you are.

We still have that connection bro. I jam out to pop music everyday while I'm working. I was singing My Only Exception by Paramore at the top of my lungs while driving my truck yesterday. There is no need to be ashamed brotha. I just happened to have varied tastes while you listen to ****** music all the time. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=725sVm6gRn4

Aggressive rock and roll with a touch of awesome. Just heard this song today on Submission Transmission and was immediately hooked. AltNation represent.

My god, there is sooooooooooooo much ****ing garbage in this thread its ridiculous.

All of the gaslight anthems new album american slang.

Let it get past the 1st 7 seconds. the beginning sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQMCkFQ9zS4

Last edited:
what can i say i like what i like. This is not all i like, but this is what i have been listening to lately. Other artist i enjoy are Billy Joel, dragonforce, rufio, yellowcard, fall out boy, paramore, chicago, journey, huey lewis and the news, im all over when it comes to music. So dont come after me just because you dont like the 1st band i put up. I simply answered the thread.

And how the hell are they trying to sound like bon jovi krazeeeyez?