What's new

Lately...

Lately, after Jazz games, I've felt the need to light up a...

joint.jpg

Man, what a disappointing season. This is something we're not used to. Well, we usually don't get disappointed until the postseason. Here's to a much better future! Will there even be a 2011-12 NBA season? Bring on the draft!

These last few months have an absolute nightmare. And I don't see it changing for a few years. It makes me appreciate Jerry Sloan more everyday

These last few months have an absolute nightmare. And I don't see it changing for a few years. It makes me appreciate Jerry Sloan more everyday

Have faith. Our future is bright at least now we have 2 lottery picks. We just need to play them right.

Please explain.

The consistency he brought. With him as coach I always could count on a winning season, no matter who was on the team. I just don't see us having many winning seasons in the near future. Not bashing on Ty Corbin, but thats just how good Sloan was.

The consistency he brought. With him as coach I always could count on a winning season, no matter who was on the team. I just don't see us having many winning seasons in the near future. Not bashing on Ty Corbin, but thats just how good Sloan was.

You're right. We were consistently not winning the title every year.