What's new

Lauri Markkanen Hype & Appreciation Thread

Honestly, I thought Ainge acquired him in order to trade him to further maximize the haul for Mitchell. Now I hope the Jazz keep him.

No one thought he would be this good.
Yeah he's a keeper man. I mean he has more upsides than Hayward if you ask me. Taller, can play more positions and the 3pt shooting is more consistent & legit. Both can attack the rim.

That 40inch vertical, the height, the speed and control pays off. They should feed him to the basket until they overcommit.

He is great, and at that stage he still don't shoot 3 well this year. If he go back to his nomal %, he may be an all star.

The Finisher is a star to me. I think the trade that brought him to the Jazz was well worth it. 7' players with agility and skill aren't so easy to obtain. Hopefully, as defenses pick up and learn more about the Jazz, he continues to adapt and grow. Clearly there were a bunch of other assets that came along with the trade so it would be unfair to look at him as if he were a messiah. However, he seems to have plenty of upside.

The Finisher is a star to me. I think the trade that brought him to the Jazz was well worth it. 7' players with agility and skill aren't so easy to obtain. Hopefully, as defenses pick up and learn more about the Jazz, he continues to adapt and grow. Clearly there were a bunch of other assets that came along with the trade so it would be unfair to look at him as if he were a messiah. However, he seems to have plenty of upside.

Ya there are a lot of olayers similar to donovan. Not many who are like lauri.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app