What's new

League Pass Broadband - I just bought it, all I see is audio for the game??

Craig K. Manscill

I made a thread for this in case others have this issue and don't want to sift through pages of the first game thread. All I see is audio for the game. WHAT THE ****. This isn't what I paid a ton of money for! I did the broadband "pick 5 teams thing". I thought I could pick 5 teams, including Jazz... what is going on, can anyone tell me?

Doesn't NBALP black out locally broadcast games? I thought you could only watch the Jazz games on NBALP if you lived outside of Utah.

I made a thread for this in case others have this issue and don't want to sift through pages of the first game thread. All I see is audio for the game. WHAT THE ****. This isn't what I paid a ton of money for! I did the broadband "pick 5 teams thing". I thought I could pick 5 teams, including Jazz... what is going on, can anyone tell me?

If you live in Provo like you say then league pass is blacked out in that area. You should have it on TV

I had the same problem, i purchased the broadband version of lp to watch on my ipad and i wasnt able to select my 5 teams. Or watch any game at all. I emailed customer service and they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Im in san diego so no jazz game is blacked out for me, luckily we get a free week of lp on tv so im not missing tonights game.

Yup you will never get a jazz game online unless you live outside the tv viewing area. I think eventually that rule will change, but for now it is what it is. It's worse for me in Pittsburgh, we're technically in Cavs territory so I'm blacked out on league pass, but FSN Ohio is not broadcast here so I can't see any games that aren't on national tv. I'll be going to the Jazz game in Cleveland, but the game in Utah will be a bit tricky to watch

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Craig, as people have said, if you're in Provo, the only way you can watch the Jazz on League Pass is if you're doing it on a proxy server.

I made that mistake a few years ago. They refunded me my money for it since I could not watch my team, I would call right away.

I would purchase LP today if they made local games available.

In a heartbeat.

I wouldn't even be mad if they just blacked it out for the original broadcast, and then made it available for viewing after.

I second that. I use a great vpn that cost me 40 a year, and has servers to connect to around the country and world. Let me watch Pirates games on MLB.tv in Pittsburgh. PM me if you want to know more.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about it too. I picked the Hornets as one of my teams to watch, but all their games are blacked out for me even though we don't get them on TV.

Somehow my area gets the Hawks, Grizzlies, and Hornets games all blacked out. That is fair.

$40 for someone's broadband access, you keep the TV ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having a problem with league pass? mine works for about 30 seconds then stops and says game is not avalible due to tech difficulties

There's a website that combines the words usa and goals and .com

I use it to watch sports games on the computer.

It is free.

I have a computer.