What's new

League Pass Free Preview is Live Now

Inn Dawn

https://www.nba.com/leaguepass/?cid=nba279#&ls=iref:nbahpt1

Free until November 2nd. Out-of-state Jazz fans will likely be able to catch one Jazz game during the preview, as the other two are televised on TNT and NBATV. Dunno if the latter is subject to NBALP's blackout conditions. Looking forward to determining the software's worth, as I've been less than satisfied the last few years.

https://www.nba.com/leaguepass/?cid=nba279#&ls=iref:nbahpt1

Free until November 2nd. Out-of-state Jazz fans will likely be able to catch one Jazz game during the preview, as the other two are televised on TNT and NBATV. Dunno if the latter is subject to NBALP's blackout conditions. Looking forward to determining the software's worth, as I've been less than satisfied the last few years.

What are you talking about, software? Its not World of Warcraft.

I asked by satellite provider about blackouts and was told games on National TV would not be carried on NBA League Pass. Had it once several years ago and kinda remembered it was that way back then too.

LOL @ this garbage. They expect people to pay top-dollar for this dross? Nothing has changed in two years. It's the same crappy interface and same crappy result. You can't even FULLSCREEN the video for F's sake. These morons should take a hint from MLB.TV. Looks like I'll be saving $110.

Just buy the package. The only thing that sucks is only one game is in Hi-def. Watching sports in standard is just criminal. Guess its better than nothing.

There's no way in hell I'll pay for anything that's not in HD. I'd rather find an illegal stream of every game than pay for standard definition. The NBA really needs to step up their game.

$170 bucks is not very much money. Like I said it does suck not having the game in HD, but when you have no choice if you want to see your team what you going to do? $170 dollars for 5 months of ball is a pretty good deal.

Does anyone know which of the two channels is the Jazz feed on League Pass for the game tonight? Direct TV can not be bothered to put it in the program info or on their online schedule. I will not be home when the game starts so I have to DVR it.

I currently dont own a television...anyone want to go in halfers for this season. Broadband only? Please PM me.