What's new

Least favorite Mod

Which Mod should be "recalled?"

• Total voters
Ive gotten 2 infractions already.

One of the two I could I understand.

The other one I got in trouble for saying bull poop. Which I think is rather ridiculous.

So I dislike all the mods equally.

<3

Especially since you personally reported a post for sexual innuendo today.
Just trying to make sure the rules are enforced equally. No, check that, that was phrased incorrrectly, as I'm not trying to moderate the board...that would be an infraction.

Note I did the reporting privately, but you called it out publicly. Maybe I should just quote any thread in question from now on and post that I expect the moderators to deal with it. Oh, but that would be back-seat moderating.

I feel an Alanis Morrisette song coming on...

Look son, Jazzfanz isn't about "having fun" or "joking around". Our board has an average mental age group of 50-60. The two primary goals on this site are posting severely flawed trade ideas and insulting Jerry Sloan while maintaining a haughty, arrogant posting presence. Sounding as pretentious as possible and proving many fools wrong. If you thought otherwise, you're in the wrong place.

-Craig

I feel an Alanis Morrisette song coming on...

Oh yeah, the one where she goes on and on about irony, citing examples that aren't even technically ironic? That's about right...

Dude, you received a WARNING. This is the equivalent of your mom yelling at you for leaving the door open. You weren't issued an infraction.

Get over it.

Oh yeah, the one where she goes on and on about irony, citing examples that aren't even technically ironic? That's about right...

Dude, you received a WARNING. This is the equivalent of your mom yelling at you for leaving the door open. You weren't issued an infraction.

Get over it.

It's like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.

Sons of bitches.

How does nobody see the irony in this song? I hear it time and time again about how she's so dumb and Canadian because the song is filled with misfortunes instead of irony.

What you expect from a song titled "Ironic" is ironic events and anecdotes. What you get is verses lined with untimely and depressing goings-on followed by the lyric "Isn't it ironic?" As if to say, isn't it ironic that none of the happenings in the last 4 minutes have been ironic at all? That, my friends, is irony at it's finest.

Kicky seems to have the runaway lead in this here recall poll, eh? Like, whooda thunk, I ax ya?

I'm not surprised by that one. I think he'd acknowledge that he's arrogant and sometimes abrasive. What does surprise me is that Moe is in second. Not that I could pick out one of the other mods who I think should be second, but Moe is seldom critical of posts or posters and seems to be one of the most tolerant of the mods. More than once I've read her stating that she doesn't like the idea of banning people in general. Where's all the hate come from? Is it from people who want her to jump down people's throats and mod with an iron fist?

BTW, mods, I voted for "no one - I love them all." Keep up the good work!

Wow Gameface. -2 for the caked on **** around your nose and mouth region. I hope you at least got a reach around.

I voted Mo. With all due respect, she's just freakin' weird as hell and has given me neg reps as if she's my mom, disappointed that I didn't clean my room or some ****.

Wow Gameface. -2 for the caked on **** around your nose and mouth region. I hope you at least got a reach around.

Who needs a reach around when **** tastes so good?

Dang, bro, you really did neg me on that. That hurts, man. It wasn't such a big deal when you were just a 1 rep power pee-wee, but now that you're up there with the big boys weilding the #2 rep hammer it stings a little.

It's okay though, "mommie" Moe will be around soon. She'll straighten you hooligans out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note I did the reporting privately, but you called it out publicly

Actually, you're the one who has decided to make his dispute with the mods public, including by creating this thread.

If you want to play in the public sphere I have no problem revealing to your audience that you're not actually against moderation despite what you're writing; you just want everyone else to get infractions too. To that end you're actively reporting them (and you did it again today). What a populist.

It's like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.
Ahh, I see you've played knifey spoony before!

knifey-spoony-6582.jpg

This is what I don't get. This is a message board. Everyone on here, including the mods, have their own opinions and the point of the message board is to voice opinions. Every time someone gets their little feelers hurt we get a plethora of posts about how unfair the moderating is. This isn't Government 101, this is a message board. Compared to past moderators, there has been a pretty liberal allowance of content in the posts.

^

I agree. Myself, Raspberry in Flight, and a few others certainly push the envelope at times. I've gotten a warning and an infraction and though I didn't fully agree with one, I understood, respected their decision and felt somewhat grateful that I hadn't received any others to that point.