What's new

Leaugue Pass kinks me tonight!

carolinajazz

I signed up for all the Utah Jazz games during the month of March and tonights game was blacked out because of regional purposes. However, on my regular tv I was suppose to get the Jazz/Hawks game anyway, but when I turned to it they had the Hornets as the Regional team locally! So I called League Pass up and told them that it's not possible to have TWO regional local teams on at once, where is the Jazz game??? They said they were having issues and would look into it. I said that's not good enough! I would however, take as compensation the remainder of the Jazz games in April, in exchange for this foolishness at no additional charge! They said "sure!" So I can only follow the Jazz tonight on ESPN stream! Need a quick update on why the Jazz seem to be struggling tonight against the Hawks!

Having not seen the game at all, I can only go by the box score and it seems the Hawks killed us on 3 pointers all game long! Our offense seemed solid enough. I quess we can chalk this one up to fatigue and move on to Saturday night against the Bulls.

I live in Las Vegas and have League Pass and have had it for the entire year. Over $300 dollars. Everybody who has it gets blacked out for the national televised games (espn, abc, tnt). But I have had the same issue with blackout games for what they claim is "regional local teams". Because Las Vegas doesn't have a local team, you would think it wouldn't be a problem. Wrong. I am blocked from watching any LA Clippers, LA Lakers, Phoenix Suns, Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings games. Complete waste of money. I get to watch mainly all the garbage, bottom of the barrel eastern conference scraps go at it. May I ask you what number you called to get a hold of them? The ones that I looked up and called went nowhere.

May I ask you what number you called to get a hold of them? The ones that I looked up and called went nowhere.

844-622-8550. He was very professional about it and did guarantee me I would see the rest of the Jazz games for that $17 rate which comes out to about 2 bucks a game!

I signed up for all the Utah Jazz games during the month of March and tonights game was blacked out because of regional purposes. However, on my regular tv I was suppose to get the Jazz/Hawks game anyway, but when I turned to it they had the Hornets as the Regional team locally! So I called League Pass up and told them that it's not possible to have TWO regional local teams on at once, where is the Jazz game??? They said they were having issues and would look into it. I said that's not good enough! I would however, take as compensation the remainder of the Jazz games in April, in exchange for this foolishness at no additional charge! They said "sure!" So I can only follow the Jazz tonight on ESPN stream! Need a quick update on why the Jazz seem to be struggling tonight against the Hawks!

I live in Las Vegas and have League Pass and have had it for the entire year. Over $300 dollars. Everybody who has it gets blacked out for the national televised games (espn, abc, tnt). But I have had the same issue with blackout games for what they claim is "regional local teams". Because Las Vegas doesn't have a local team, you would think it wouldn't be a problem. Wrong. I am blocked from watching any LA Clippers, LA Lakers, Phoenix Suns, Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings games. Complete waste of money. I get to watch mainly all the garbage, bottom of the barrel eastern conference scraps go at it. May I ask you what number you called to get a hold of them? The ones that I looked up and called went nowhere.

Thats why you simply pay 1/3rd the price, and have no blackouts ever, with all teams and replays at hehestreams.

Or you pay nothing and watch all the games in HD on Reddit.

Im a "I missed the game, i want to watch it tomorrow and not plan my life around a 8:30pm tip off" kinda guy, so the replays are what sells it for me. Plus you get the games with no commercials, skip forward ability, and the choice of which broadcast team to listen to (or PA feed), and no fear of sketchy sites. Reddit <--> Hehe is not really apples to apples IMO.

League Pass + VPN = Pretty much any non nationally broadcast game