What's new

Lebron James is a Bitch

Umm, you are from West Jordan. You don't matter.

I'm not from West Jordan, I currently live in West Jordan. Where would I have to be from to matter?

It was a cute little video of a guy singing a slightly clever song to what it seems is an Ohio audience, playing on the current LeBron hate. To me, that adds up to meh. Come back two years from now and tell me this is a funny video.

LeBron James is a bitch -- hahaha, I just can't stop laughing.

Come back two years from now and tell me this is a funny video.

K should I come back two years from when you posted this or two years from when I read this? Cuz I read it two days after you wrote it. I'll prob just meet up with you here 2 years from today cuz thats when I read this so thats what makes the most sense to me. If you wanna do 2 years from when you wrote it then thats no biggie, I mean it was your idea. K just lemme know.

K should I come back two years from when you posted this or two years from when I read this? Cuz I read it two days after you wrote it. I'll prob just meet up with you here 2 years from today cuz thats when I read this so thats what makes the most sense to me. If you wanna do 2 years from when you wrote it then thats no biggie, I mean it was your idea. K just lemme know.

Are you factoring in leap year?

I'm not from West Jordan, I currently live in West Jordan. Where would I have to be from to matter?

It was a cute little video of a guy singing a slightly clever song to what it seems is an Ohio audience, playing on the current LeBron hate. To me, that adds up to meh. Come back two years from now and tell me this is a funny video.

LeBron James is a bitch -- hahaha, I just can't stop laughing.

Not quite two years, but it's still funny. You're MEH!

I agree with the sentiment, but I don't think the song is all that clever.