What's new

LeBron Returns

dantheman

Warning, don't read the game thread on the Cavs fan site, I did, at work, bad idea. Let's just say they don't have the classy moderators that we enjoy here. :)

Anyway, post predictions, expected chants and if there will be an "incident". I didn't see this posted anywhere else, so if it has been, please merge.

LeBron will explode for 40+ points; Fans will boo every him time he touches the ball; And I hope nothing bad happens
Heat by 7 105-112

I'm still debating whether to watch this one or not. From a pure basketball perspective, there is nothing about this game that intrigues me.

I have one of these bad boys headed my way, however:

queen-james2.jpg

The one on the right is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljdFclTN6Nk&feature=player_embedded

I'm still debating whether to watch this one or not. From a pure basketball perspective, there is nothing about this game that intrigues me.

I would watch this. The emotion coming from the players and arena is going to be something. Well...I expect it to be that way at least. There's nothing more pure and intriguing than sports with true passion and emotion behind it.

Love to see LeBron hit a game winner after putting up 40+ on those whiny *** pathetic losers in Cleveland. Grow up and quit crying already.

They barely went out for warm ups, and already the crowd is chanting "a**hole"

This could be brawl material. The guys on TNT really tellin it how it is.

I guess after a few beers and booing for 24 minutes, the Cleveland fans just realized they don't care anymore.

I have one of these bad boys headed my way, however:

queen-james2.jpg

The one on the right is awesome.

I bet the dude on the red shirt could really be somethin in the LPGA long drive contest.

well after the heat win everybody acts like all is good in heat land. and there ready to break the bulls record.

headlines like:
All together now
# The Cavs made it easy, but the Heat finally put together a complete effort -- and became a real team.

seriously its the same **** heat is still 1-7 against 500+ teams, and ebating the cavs isnt such a big deal.
but hey now lebron is ready to brake bulls record and go 61-1 for the rest of the season and break the bulls record

psssh nothing impresive about last nights win. the media needs to grow up

well after the heat win everybody acts like all is good in heat land. and there ready to break the bulls record.

headlines like:

seriously its the same **** heat is still 1-7 against 500+ teams, and ebating the cavs isnt such a big deal.
but hey now lebron is ready to brake bulls record and go 61-1 for the rest of the season and break the bulls record

psssh nothing impresive about last nights win. the media needs to grow up

...exactamundo! This Heat squad will end up with a losing record against above .500 teams....and will probably be easy fodder for whomever draws them in the first round of the playoffs!

Did you see 'Smokin' Mo' give LeBron the cold shoulder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrkPihPfbnw

And the assistant tells him to 'STFUB'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbJHC8OGkU