What's new

Leftists make bad parents, study says

Al-O-Meter

According to the study, the two strongest factors contributing to the positive mental health of adolescents are being in a two-parent household with a healthy marriage, and having very conservative parents.

bf1oodmd-parenting-style-index-by-parental-characteristics-w640.png

bf2wgxmw-quality-of-parent-child-relationship-by-parental-characteristics-w640.png

Excerpts from the study:

“When it comes to the quality of parenting practices and the quality of child-parent relationships, there is no variation by socioeconomic status. ... Income doesn’t buy better parenting, and more highly educated parents do not score better, either. … Education explained less than 1% of the variation. ”

According to the study, the two strongest factors contributing to the positive mental health of adolescents are being in a two-parent household with a healthy marriage, and having very conservative parents.

bf2wgxmw-quality-of-parent-child-relationship-by-parental-characteristics-w640.png

Excerpts from the study:

“When it comes to the quality of parenting practices and the quality of child-parent relationships, there is no variation by socioeconomic status. ... Income doesn’t buy better parenting, and more highly educated parents do not score better, either. … Education explained less than 1% of the variation. ”

Maybe the very conservative people are lying.

Excerpts from the study:

The professional literature on the parenting style index refers to 3 dimensions, not one. I don't even know what the upper graph set is supposed to mean (yes, I looked at the link and at the brief, neither explained their version of "parenting style index"), The primary group surveyed was parents, and the second graph set measures the confidence parents have in the relationship (having gone to high school, the most conservative parents seemed to be the most clueless), I wouldn't trust these results from any group.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you that a very conservative think tank with known bias would issue such a report.
I really don’t know how accurate the study is, but yes, I guess it’s not shocking….

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Institute for Family Studies (IFS) right biased based on story selection that favors conservative causes and Mixed for factual reporting based on the endorsement of poor science.

Just Al doing the work trump desires him to do.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk