What's new

Let the conspiracy discussion begin...

Ref "mistakes" were not responsible for us being behind 14 points headed into the 4th.

That game was well officiated, and it's not like the foul on Clarkson's shot was some huge blunder by the refs. The Poole offensive fould would've been huge, but I can't recall any such foul being given almost ever (it's not like Joe doesn't push off a little on those kind of plays all the time). The two last misses wouldn't have mattered, but I agree with Cy that they should have reviewed the out-of-bounds (althoug getting 3 points with at best 0.3-0.5s on the clock inbounding below the basket has a pretty low probability).

The only thing that annoyed me was that they didnt review the last out of bounds call.

There was .1 left on the clock - not sure what that would have accomplished.

I'm not crazy about the rules on fouling a 3 point shooter regarding not giving them space to land - it's gone overboard; but by the standard that exists the no-call on Clarkson's 3 with the Jazz up 2 in the L2M was objectively awful.

Does anyone have the current tally of 4th quarter missed calls as the league tracks them?

Does anyone have that tally over the last 5 years? The last few times I have seen that report it has been a source of frustration. Going in to the playoffs the jazz need to bombard the internet with that report so we put pressure on the leagues refs to call it fair.

Does anyone have the current tally of 4th quarter missed calls as the league tracks them?

Does anyone have that tally over the last 5 years? The last few times I have seen that report it has been a source of frustration. Going in to the playoffs the jazz need to bombard the internet with that report so we put pressure on the leagues refs to call it fair.

You can't handle the truth.

I don't get nor care why they bring this up after the fact. Until officials are made accountable, none of this info matters. It's like "yes we bent you over and had our way with you... lets do it again tomorrow".

So now two games have been lost due to poor officiating (Philly and GS). Jazz are all too familiar with this. It would be nice if the NBA acknowledge the biggest theft of all the 1998 NBA championship. Yea I am still not over it.

There was .1 left on the clock - not sure what that would have accomplished.

I'm not crazy about the rules on fouling a 3 point shooter regarding not giving them space to land - it's gone overboard; but by the standard that exists the no-call on Clarkson's 3 with the Jazz up 2 in the L2M was objectively awful.
They could have reviewed time left on clock as well