What's new

Let us petition the great rally churro GT: Jazz/Spurs

Jazz so lucky to have JJ

SF

Burks doesnt play dude.
I didn't see exum come in when a starting wing went out. Hood did though. Hood plays SG. I'm thinking you just want to argue.
And bring up burks simply to be a douche I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Woot woot hood

#playoffready
#take****innote

We would be better with Kawhi but not as good defensively as they would be with Gobert. They play better team defense all around.

I dont think so. They have had better health. Our team fully healthy is better defensively and if you had Kawhi we are insane. Better than if the Spurs added Gobert.

Kings need to play. This is the closest the Kings will ever get to playing a meaningful game that counts for something. Play like it's the finals, boys.

I dont think so. They have had better health. Our team fully healthy is better defensively and if you had Kawhi we are insane. Better than if the Spurs added Gobert.

They have had better health but they also have a better defense already without a rim protector and definitely not one as impact as Gobert. Kawahi is not as impactful as Gobert. Besides Joe is playing iso defense as well as Kawhi and Hayward is playing pick and roll defense as well as Kawhi. LA and Gasol are not good defenders but the whole team plays solid defense and rotates right. We are no where near as disciplined as them on defense we just have the Defensive MVP this year.