What's new

Lets Be Positive

t.work

PELICANS vs. JAZZ! THE GAME THREAD! 3/5

Maybe if we're all in a positive, healthy mindset, the Jazz will turn things around. All of our fans should chant 'M-V-P' each time a player on the Jazz goes to the free throw line. Chants bring greatness. Greatness means championships.

mvp-sign.jpg
KarlMaloneMVP.jpg
25783.gif

Last edited:
Maybe if we're all in a positive, healthy mindset, the Jazz will turn things around. All of our fans should chant 'M-V-P' each time a player on the Jazz goes to the free throw line. Chants bring greatness. Greatness means championships.

THIS. The FAs will flock to Utah once they see how positive the fans are. They won't even bother to cash their paychecks!

--David Locke

Yeah buddy!!! Go jazz go!!! You guys can do this!!!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's refocus our negative energy after our dear leader Mr. Locke! He will lead us to the land of positivity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBGlvpAjlk

142238214_crop_exact.jpg

zen_stones_by_3dbasti.jpg

zen-again1.jpg

In that case.

In the left corner weighing 250 pounds from the rocky mountains we have the terrible the man eating the 8th spot stealing jazz!!!!

Now in the opposite corner weighing in at 600 pounds the horrible potential playoff spoiler pelicans… I mean hornets..

In that case.

In the left corner weighing 250 pounds from the rocky mountains we have the terrible the man eating the 8th spot stealing jazz!!!!

Now in the opposite corner weighing in at 600 pounds the horrible potential playoff spoiler pelicans… I mean hornets..

seriously though, how do we get this to become the game thread?

seriously though, how do we get this to become the game thread?

Just say, "mods please change game title too (Utah jazz vs Pelicans 7:00 at ESA)" And BAM it shall be done.. usually, sometimes the mods drop take a little while to see it or get around to it.

Just say, "mods please change game title too (Utah jazz vs Pelicans 7:00 at ESA)" And BAM it shall be done.. usually, sometimes the mods drop take a little while to see it or get around to it.

does the op have to do that? if so, then clutch should ask them to do that.

I'm far too lazy to PM a mod. Someone else will have to make an 'official' game thread. This one will be unofficial... and better.