What's new

Let's blow this muther F'r up!!!!

Cptgrnlngs22

I'm starting this thread because I think this is the general thought process here. I wanted to make a thread for it because it needs to happen. I really hope the Jazz are starting to realize that Donovan will not ever be happy. Not here or anywhere probably. May be an unfair assessment but hey that's the way some people are. Insatiable thirst.....
Is there a possibility Ainge can see through the shenanigans?
Can Ryan finally look himself in the mirror and say.. Man this guy "jest" is not the cool guy I want representing the Jazz.

Anything besides this crazy media garbage we as fans have been putting up with would be nice. I've been watching the Jazz religiously since the age of 6 and that was over 30 years ago and I can honestly say that this **** show supersedes the Sloan/Williams, The Larry and Karl drama, the Haywood shenanigans, the Ty Corbin Middle ages, and the down slide of DL and his talent decisions.

I really hope the Jazz are starting to realize that Donovan will not ever be happy.

The cold, hard NBA reality is that once a star becomes unhappy, there's nothing you can do to make him happy. Once they decide they're out of there, they are out of there. It can mean loudly demanding out or quietly seeing the contract out, but they're gone. AD was going to bolt to the Lakers no matter what the Pelicans did or which players they surrounded him with. He had probably made that decision when they drafted him. KD was going to leave the Warriors the moment Draymond was mean to him. Sure, they kinda patched it up and hobbled to the NBA Finals, but even if they had won, he was outta there. Same goes with Kyrie and Boston, LeBron and everywhere, you name it.

We should've learned from the Hayward fiasco. That man decided to leave when we didn't offer him a MAX right away and made him search for another team that would. Only to match it in the end, of course. The fact that Stevens had been hired by the Celtics the year before was a nice bonus, but it would've been immaterial in the end. He'd have left for Miami or Chicago or wherever else. We slighted him and he was going to leave.

Try and think of a star who was publicly unhappy in the past decade and was talked out of leaving and everyone lived happily ever after. I can't. Why in the world would Donovan be any different?

The cold, hard NBA reality is that once a star becomes unhappy, there's nothing you can do to make him happy. Once they decide they're out of there, they are out of there. It can mean loudly demanding out or quietly seeing the contract out, but they're gone. AD was going to bolt to the Lakers no matter what the Pelicans did or which players they surrounded him with. He had probably made that decision when they drafted him. KD was going to leave the Warriors the moment Draymond was mean to him. Sure, they kinda patched it up and hobbled to the NBA Finals, but even if they had won, he was outta there. Same goes with Kyrie and Boston, LeBron and everywhere, you name it.

We should've learned from the Hayward fiasco. That man decided to leave when we didn't offer him a MAX right away and made him search for another team that would. Only to match it in the end, of course. The fact that Stevens had been hired by the Celtics the year before was a nice bonus, but it would've been immaterial in the end. He'd have left for Miami or Chicago or wherever else. We slighted him and he was going to leave.

Try and think of a star who was publicly unhappy in the past decade and was talked out of leaving and everyone lived happily ever after. I can't. Why in the world would Donovan be any different?
I think Dame has wrestled with things... Beal too... but both have always given the Rudy type answers where they want to win here. And when there was noise about them asking out they shut it down quickly.

Honestly... I think Beal and Dame would both be doing their fanbases and teams a favor asking out. Do it in a responsible way and at the right time and they won't hate you.

I think Dame has wrestled with things... Beal too... but both have always given the Rudy type answers where they want to win here. And when there was noise about them asking out they shut it down quickly.

Honestly... I think Beal and Dame would both be doing their fanbases and teams a favor asking out. Do it in a responsible way and at the right time and they won't hate you.
I agree 100. Some relationships just are not meant to be. Doesn't necessarily mean it's all one 's fault or the other's. Just means it's not meant to be. Deron Williams has said that he had hinted and kinda let the FO know he was gonna ask out. Hope we get the same courtesy from Don.

I agree 100. Some relationships just are not meant to be. Doesn't necessarily mean it's all one 's fault or the other's. Just means it's not meant to be. Deron Williams has said that he had hinted and kinda let the FO know he was gonna ask out. Hope we get the same courtesy from Don.
I was sad when D will left cuz I loved watching him… but I totally got it from both sides. I honestly never hated him at all… it was a gut punch seeing him in another jersey.

Tbh… we should hire D Will to do something… would help let Don know the grass ain’t greener and such. Willy has never spoken ill of Utah… since we didn’t get the reunion tour this can help make up for it.

I was sad when D will left cuz I loved watching him… but I totally got it from both sides. I honestly never hated him at all… it was a gut punch seeing him in another jersey.

Tbh… we should hire D Will to do something… would help let Don know the grass ain’t greener and such. Willy has never spoken ill of Utah… since we didn’t get the reunion tour this can help make up for it.
I hold grudges for a long time. I finally let my hate go for DWill. I’d love to see Williams hired on as an assistant

Exactly how I have felt. Perfect post here HH.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a Jazz team I've enjoyed watching less than this year's abomination. Obviously there have been lesser Jazz teams, but I don't think any of them drained the living hell out of my joy quite like this Jazz team. Quite honestly I wouldn't be sad if I never see most of them in a Jazz jersey ever again.

I am in the camp, if you have to trade one star to keep another happy then you trade both.

I mean, trading any of them is taking a step back for at least a year or two, and even if you're able to get as good to better again later, by then you either closer or right at one's decline or the other's trade request for team mediocrity, either one you'd choose to keep. Not a right one to choose to stick around.

I'm starting this thread because I think this is the general thought process here. I wanted to make a thread for it because it needs to happen. I really hope the Jazz are starting to realize that Donovan will not ever be happy. Not here or anywhere probably. May be an unfair assessment but hey that's the way some people are. Insatiable thirst.....
Is there a possibility Ainge can see through the shenanigans?
Can Ryan finally look himself in the mirror and say.. Man this guy "jest" is not the cool guy I want representing the Jazz.

Anything besides this crazy media garbage we as fans have been putting up with would be nice. I've been watching the Jazz religiously since the age of 6 and that was over 30 years ago and I can honestly say that this **** show supersedes the Sloan/Williams, The Larry and Karl drama, the Haywood shenanigans, the Ty Corbin Middle ages, and the down slide of DL and his talent decisions.

"The Ty Corbin middle ages" LOL

I hold grudges for a long time. I finally let my hate go for DWill. I’d love to see Williams hired on as an assistant
I just couldn’t with DWill… the guy was prickly but he was just honest. He had some points too as Sloan was a little too controlling and old school.

I just couldn’t with DWill… the guy was prickly but he was just honest. He had some points too as Sloan was a little too controlling and old school.
I think that was a players mentality and I think Sloan rubbed off on him. He didn’t seem like that as far as I recall in Brooklyn but it was a long time ago, who knows.

I loved Deron, still do. I heard we are having a night for him next year similar to the Boozer day this season.