What's new

Let's Bring Melo to Utah

Contributor
We all know it's Dennis Lindsey's master plan.

Let's make it happen.

He's hungry.

IFWT-Carmelo-Anthony111.jpg

Happy Easter berkkkobe

I heard he goes on like 21 day fasts during the season. Doesn't sound very hungry to me.

Maybe the best scorer behind Durrant, has taken his team to the playoffs every year in the league except one.

IF you can get him here, I'm down.

He ends up in NY, Boston or Chicago.

I'm sure Carmelo is sitting at home right now thinking 'I can't wait for Utah to make me a big offer so I can take it.'

Why stop at Carmelo? Let's bring Lebron too.

I'm sure Carmelo is sitting at home right now thinking 'I can't wait for Utah to make me a big offer so I can take it.'

That's where we come in, Avery. Let's do our part.

Dammit. We should have gotten Phil Jackson to replace KOC

Apparently back in the day DWill asked Carmelo if he'd consider Utah. Carmelo said back, "Would you consider Utah?"

Didn't sound promising. It's probably LA, Chicago or back to NYC for Melo.

the Utah Jazz selects Joel Embiid 2nd overall, Bogdan Bogdanovic 35th

Trade Trey Burke, Enes Kanter and GSW pick for Kyrie Irving

Sign Carmelo, Re-sign Hayward, pick up the options on Garrett and Thomas, add Richard Jefferson for the vet min

Irving, Garrett
Hayward, Burks
Carmelo, Jefferson
Favors, Evans
Embiid, Gobert

add a few bench guys and this team is ready for a playoff push next year

Apparently back in the day DWill asked Carmelo if he'd consider Utah. Carmelo said back, "Would you consider Utah?"

Didn't sound promising. It's probably LA, Chicago or back to NYC for Melo.

The huge difference between Melo and most other NBA players is that his wife is in show business. Some NBA players could be convinced Utah is a great place to raise a family because their significant other ends up loving it, but that will never happen with Melo.

The Jazz need Melo like they need another hole in there heads! He's a self-centered, prim a-dona, ball hogging loser who doesn't like defense and has never seen a shot he didn't like! There's not a inch of his body that doesn't have a jailhouse tat on it.....and he needs to pull up them pants.....nobody wants to see his butt or underwear!