What's new

Let's Go Rudy & Mike

I’m torn here. The worse they do probably begets being worse in the long term (but maybe not), but I want them to do well if everything was in a vacuum.
Doing bad helps us in theory, but we don’t have their pick next year and I’m not sure how tightly you could tie this post-season to anything beyond a year from now. I understand the theory, though.

Doing bad helps us in theory, but we don’t have their pick next year and I’m not sure how tightly you could tie this post-season to anything beyond a year from now. I understand the theory, though.
With how much negativity there was around the team, anything that disappoints the front office or the fans is good for the Jazz in the long term. The more futile things look, the more desperate they become. I want chaos from now until the 2029 draft. After that. . . I could care less.

I legit think EVERYONE has a chance in the west. Literally all 8 teams. Why I kinda wish we kept everyone from the start of the season and maybe tried to get better at the dealine and see what happens.
Having said that, I think Boston, the bucks, and philly would all destroy every team in the west anyways.
Suns are big favourites in my books. Other 7 teams I dont trust much but I think a few of those stand a chance against Phoenix as well (Clips, GS, Nuggets).

I want them, season is over to play well. And be good next year if Rudy and Mike stay there. As a long term Mike and Rudy fan, i'm pleased by Mike this year. A bit less by Rudy but he will be back. Will be a great battle against Denver. Still think Denver win in 6 but it will be fun to watch.

So many Rudy lovers still here , why don’t you go follow the wolves ?

I’m not in the Mitchell camp either , they both play for other teams , I’m extremely happy with what we got for both of them , and think our future is beyond bright .

But ask all teams who’d they’d rather out of the 2 and it’s Mitchell in a landslide

I’m not in the Mitchell camp either , they both play for other teams , I’m extremely happy with what we got for both of them , and think our future is beyond bright .

But ask all teams who’d they’d rather out of the 2 and it’s Mitchell in a landslide
We got this thing called the internet that lets us easily follow multiple teams/players

It's crazy how deep the NBA is man. A team like this Wolves team would've been a top 3 team 10 years ago.

I think it won't get any different either. Notice how a lot of these squads in the 3-7 spots are loaded with talent.

I can admire the commitment and heart of other players while cheering for the Jazz, particularly former Jazz players.

That probably depends on who else is on the team.

The funny thing is, most of the people I've seen who hate Gobert posted more about him than the Jazz this season, and certainly way more about him than any "Rudy lovers".

The "Rudy lovers" were the ones I saw that were by far the most active in Jazz gamethreads this season, posting about our actual team.

The funny thing is, most of the people I've seen who hate Gobert posted more about him than the Jazz this season, and certainly way more about him than any "Rudy lovers".

The "Rudy lovers" were the ones I saw that were by far the most active in Jazz gamethreads this season, posting about our actual team.

Active with suggestions that the rookie we traded for Rudy should sit until Olynyk is traded ?

The rookie who is top 3 in rookie calculations ?

Rudy has been a terrible fit in Wolves , was never going to work , we fleeced them.

Wolves obviously didn’t watch the same movie DA had seen for the past few seasons and Jazz early exits