What's new

Let's Move Forward

I know I might get neg reps for this, but it won't be the first time I've held unpopular views. I just think we need to move on regarding Kanter. He's gone and as most of us agree, it's addition by subtraction. We should relish the fact that we got a W in our first meeting, and it set up a situation in which the Thunder are going to be major rivals when they get Durant back in the years to come.

Kanter was justifiably frustrated under Corbin, and then this year Rudy emerged. Now in his fourth year, he could see that he was about to be pushed out of the starting lineup and he wanted out. In his interview he said things he probably realizes now he shouldn't have, and towards the end, you might've noticed he tried to temper what he had already said. The guy is only 22. We all make mistakes. Let's worry now about who the Jazz are going to get to be that stretch 4 that they were trying to fit Kanter into.

I have a feeling though that people will continue talking about him like we have with Corbin all year, thanks to Franklin, which I believe is a lot of wasted and negative energy. I hated Corbin more than most on here and I kept wishing that people would stop it, but I gave in myself. Like the guy from SLC Dunk said, there have been players who did much worse than Kanter and we got over it.

I am done as a fan of his. The silver linning is that it brings an added element to any future games against him. Hope he stays on OKC so the games are more intense. Brother is a Thunder fan and it'll add to our trash talk.

You are famous for not being able to move forward, so this thread is more laughable than most of your other posts.

Lets move forward... and kick Kanter's *** every time we play him for the next 10 years! This is what makes sports fun!

I'll hate him until he's no longer in the NBA. Oh, he hated Corbin. Boo hoo, so did everyone else. Like he's the first guy to ever play under a bad coach. Though it wasn't until there was a new coach did he act like the bitch that he is and demand a trade, and then comes back and badmouths the whole franchise. F him.

You are famous for not being able to move forward, so this thread is more laughable than most of your other posts.

Yeah, right. I have moved forward on many situations where I was at first on the wrong side of the issue. AK, for instance. It was Franklin who couldn't move forward with Corbin. I tried to move forward on the One Brow thing, but you for one wouldn't let it go. And you still haven't moved forward but continue to foment your abuse on me. So, look who's calling the kettle black.

He confirmed what we already knew about him, and he demanded to be traded, and wasn't even thankful that he was. The fans have always responded badly when this happens, just look at Booz. He will be booed whenever he comes to town, and he will love it. I almost want the arena to go completely silent when he comes on the floor, or does something, but I doubt that happens. It's all part of the game, and no, we won't forget it.

We perhaps should stop ranting till he comes back tho.

I know I might get neg reps for this, but it won't be the first time I've held unpopular views. I just think we need to move on regarding Kanter. He's gone and as most of us agree, it's addition by subtraction. We should relish the fact that we got a W in our first meeting, and it set up a situation in which the Thunder are going to be major rivals when they get Durant back in the years to come.

Kanter was justifiably frustrated under Corbin, and then this year Rudy emerged. Now in his fourth year, he could see that he was about to be pushed out of the starting lineup and he wanted out. In his interview he said things he probably realizes now he shouldn't have, and towards the end, you might've noticed he tried to temper what he had already said. The guy is only 22. We all make mistakes. Let's worry now about who the Jazz are going to get to be that stretch 4 that they were trying to fit Kanter into.

I have a feeling though that people will continue talking about him like we have with Corbin all year, thanks to Franklin, which I believe is a lot of wasted and negative energy. I hated Corbin more than most on here and I kept wishing that people would stop it, but I gave in myself. Like the guy from SLC Dunk said, there have been players who did much worse than Kanter and we got over it.

Why the hell do you care if people bash Kanter? Dude earned it. Rivalry generation is good for the franchise, we don't need people coming in here telling others how to feel and act. Fricken' go to church if you want to preach forgiveness, or better yet, check the beam in your own eye. I hope Kanter gets run out of the League in the next few years and a better person takes his place. He gave me no good memories of his achievements and wasted my time and energy as a fan as well as probably the only #3 pick we are ever going to get. Screw him and his uncle. I also love all of the OKC fans saying how refreshing it was to see Kanter speak his mind like Reggie Jackson never happened. Screw those guys too. Hope they fail and they are forced to give Seattle their team back.

Why do you send me so many negatives when I say things about Kanter?

Negatives? I have never negged you. I very seldom give out negs, probably could count them on the fingers of one hand, since they started it.

To back up this statement, I've gotten pos reps from Eenie-Meenie telling me I'm wrong about something.

Just don't talk about dRTG or else someone here will repeatedly neg rep you (even though he uses dRTG to support his own confirmation bias)

I think most of us had moved on or forward or what ever. Then Kanter comes back and throws a bunch of crap right in the face of our team and its players and management. Any hate he gets from me and most on this board now is all on him and he deserves every bit of it.

What happened? I would like to stay clear of this person. I only have one rep left.

Don't worry about it. There are very few serial neggers here. As long as your posts aren't complete trash, you'll always be in the positive.

I think most of us had moved on or forward or what ever. Then Kanter comes back and throws a bunch of crap right in the face of our team and its players and management. Any hate he gets from me and most on this board now is all on him and he deserves every bit of it.

Exactly this. We've moved on. Then Kanter came in and instead of being thankful & gracious, he threw it right in our face.

He deserves everything that's coming to him.