What's new

Let's Move Forward

Exactly this. We've moved on. Then Kanter came in and instead of being thankful & gracious, he threw it right in our face.

He deserves everything that's coming to him.

I don't think most of us would have cared if he hadn't been thankful and gracious and just hadn't said anything. Basically he said fightin' words.

I don't think most of us would have cared if he hadn't been thankful and gracious and just hadn't said anything. Basically he said fightin' words.

Yeah but he had to say 'something' to the reporters right? It was his first game back in Utah after all, so it is an occasion of sort. He could either make nice or be nasty. He chose nasty.

Yeah but he had to say 'something' to the reporters right? It was his first game back in Utah after all, so it is an occasion of sort. He could either make nice or be nasty. He chose nasty.

I disagree, he chose neither, he chose Stupid.

I know I might get neg reps for this, but it won't be the first time I've held unpopular views. I just think we need to move on regarding Kanter.

Well, it's a good thing you created a new thread instead of using the seven hundred other ones that are all about Kanter. Best way to get everyone to move on.

/eyeroll.