What's new

Lets talk about these crazy organisms we call Women.

Gameface, just put me on ignore. Ignore my posts. All of this rage you feel, it doesn’t come through to me and I don’t reciprocate it. The only one it burns is you. I am going to continue to respond and draw tangents to things I find interesting, and that includes to some things you post. I suppose it is the curse of being you that you sometimes present interesting things. You don’t have to read what I have to say if you don’t want to, so don’t, or do and don’t give me the satisfaction of a response, or do respond. It is whatever works for you and you are the only one who gets to make that decision, but it is too much to expect me to be the one to do it for you.

I find it interesting how much people like quoting people who they think abuse their kids, probably sexually, and turn them trans as a result.

I find it interesting how much people like quoting people who they think ...
It is best that we stay away from the personal stuff but as far as quoting people they find disagreeable, that is normal. If you find that interesting then you should go back through the history of the board during the time when Trump was President. You'll find pages and pages and pages of posts quoting Trump made by posters who don't hold Trump in high regard. But if that is your thing then knock yourself out.

It is best that we stay away from the personal stuff but as far as quoting people they find disagreeable, that is normal. If you find that interesting then you should go back through the history of the board during the time when Trump was President. You'll find pages and pages and pages of posts quoting Trump made by posters who don't hold Trump in high regard. But if that is your thing then knock yourself out.
Um, yeah go back to the Obama years and you'll find pages and pages and pages of people quoting Obama, even people that didn't support Obama. Same with Bush. Imagine that, when we have discussions around politics we tend to quote the president, you know the top and generally most impactful politician in the country, a lot. Mind-boggling, right?

Um, yeah go back to the Obama years and you'll find pages and pages and pages of people quoting Obama, even people that didn't support Obama. Same with Bush. Imagine that, when we have discussions around politics we tend to quote the president, you know the top and generally most impactful politician in the country, a lot. Mind-boggling, right?
Exactly! Thank you LogGrad.

You don't understand. Women are supposed to be pretty to please men, because pleasing men is important. It does not matter if a man's figure pleases a woman.

I feel like I need a shower after posting in this thread.

You’d think that washing the dung off your dong would be reason enough, but sure.

I find it interesting how much people like quoting people who they think abuse their kids, probably sexually, and turn them trans as a result.

What the crap is this crap? Cheap shots at family members? Good grief, now I need a shower. What a tool.

And while I’m here, I miss BeanClown. I wonder if he’s still sucking back that Native American money, or if his wife kicked his lazy *** to the curb. Fun story, I remarried into a similar situation re: Native American money, and I ain’t complaining.

Should female characters in video games be fatter, more hairy, and less attractive? I don't think so. I think it is weird effort to push for. I'm Gen X and I don't remember a single one of my friends ever bemoaning that Arnold Schwarzenegger was too impossibly buff for us to live up to. As a scrawny kid, I never had any problem relating to musclebound heroes. They were aspirational. I wanted to be able to take on the challenges they did and get the girls they got.

It is completely alien to me that modern women are angry at video games for making their female characters too hot, and video game developers have been listening. Female characters have been getting less buxom and more conservatively dressed. There has been a upstart community to battle against this uglification of female characters by releasing mods to undo the efforts. That this community is allowed to exist at all makes some unhappy.

Should female characters in video games be fatter, more hairy, and less attractive? I don't think so. I think it is weird effort to push for. I'm Gen X and I don't remember a single one of my friends ever bemoaning that Arnold Schwarzenegger was too impossibly buff for us to live up to.
It did not occur to you when you were typing this that Schwarzenegger is an actual person, while the primary complaint about females in video games is that they were unrealistic? There are about 5 other reasons your comment was misguided, but this is one you should have at least recognized.

Should female characters in video games be fatter, more hairy, and less attractive? I don't think so. I think it is weird effort to push for. I'm Gen X and I don't remember a single one of my friends ever bemoaning that Arnold Schwarzenegger was too impossibly buff for us to live up to. As a scrawny kid, I never had any problem relating to musclebound heroes. They were aspirational. I wanted to be able to take on the challenges they did and get the girls they got.

It is completely alien to me that modern women are angry at video games for making their female characters too hot, and video game developers have been listening. Female characters have been getting less buxom and more conservatively dressed. There has been a upstart community to battle against this uglification of female characters by releasing mods to undo the efforts. That this community is allowed to exist at all makes some unhappy.

Weren't you the one complaining about nudity in pride parades? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I actually agree that some progressives are strangely conservative about sexuality and sexual expression. But I don't care about naked men riding motorcycles either.

I actually agree that some progressives are strangely conservative about sexuality and sexual expression.
It is so crazy how far the Overton window has moved and who is now on what side. This is a screen-grab from the animated movie Wizards from 1977 which was rated PG. It has the exact same rating that Disney's Frozen had 44 years later.

e35aa3292c0850fc9ef5887a24bc9672c547b8c6.gif

It used to be the religious right and the so-called moral majority making all the noise to oppose this type of content. Now it is the party of Karen leading that effort.

It is so crazy how far the Overton window has moved and who is now on what side. This is a screen-grab from the animated movie Wizards from 1977 which was rated PG.
That was before PG-13 existed. It would be PG-13 today.
It used to be the religious right and the so-called moral majority making all the noise to oppose this type of content.
They still do.