What's new

Let's Turn this Thing Around Game Thread Nuggets @ Jazz Wed. Nov 23rd

Yes the Nuggets are way scared and wished they never beat the jazz. I have a buddy who is in the trenches with the players and lets put it this waty in the nice PG rated version. The nuggets players think the Jazz are a team you just force the tempo on and attack the big guys. The offense scares nobody. Al lthe want to do is shoot jumper after jumper. The nuggets bigs have no worries when it comes to guarding Gobert, He has ZERO post moves. The nuggets have a stable of bigs and when they played other night the BEST BIG THEY HAVe did not play. Jokic and Gobert got lit up by Nurk who is a solid player but not a star. Jokic will be an all star before all his said and done.. The Nuggets future is much much brighter then the Jazz. Look at how wel lthey have drafted. Solid young bigs and they have a stable of good young guards. Look at this stable for the future
Mudiay- An actual point guard and isn't as much of a project as Exum. He is a bigger Dwill
Harris- Solid 2guard since he values defense first and foremost
Murray- Has the rep as a shooter. Ideal 6th man who can come in and get hot and drop 30. Expect sometime in next 2 years for himto nail 10 3sonegame
Malik Beasley- Young, smooth athlete with shooting touch

The nuggets are a SF away from being a solid team that could make noise. My source inside the Nugs front office says they love the Tatum kid from Duke. They wil ltry to trade up in draft to select him. They are eyeing Sfs in this upcoming draft and makes total sense sicne they have good young bigs and guards. Also they have pieces to pull off a trade also .. Faried and Gallo both have trading value and neither are part of the nuggets future. Most suck to be a jazz fan and see teams from your division like Minny,Denver, Portland all go out and draft really well. On top of that you have to deal with OKC who has a superstar leading them. Now who all were hating on me when I said OKC would be better this year and many here claiming the Jazz are a 3 or 4 seed and OKC would miss playoffs? Do any of you realize now that stars win in this league? Or we going play the injury card some more?

Calling it right now:

Rudy 14 PTS 14 REB.

Gordon 23 PTS 6AST 6 REB

Rodney 17 PTS

Dante 12 PTS 4 AST

Oh, and Denver are going to wish they didn't beat us the other night... it's going to get embarrassing.

0d872d438ca30956b5143351d09bed34.jpg

george hill will play. best news i've heard all week.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Murray started really slow for the Nuggets. Didn't make a field goal for the first 4 or 5 games as I recall. He is a shooter who can get hot. Ideal 6th man and that's the nuggets plan with him. They like Harris as the starting SG since he plays fantastic defense. Ofcourse he would toto since he was coached by the best overall coach in NCAA,Izzo.

Yes the Nuggets are way scared and wished they never beat the jazz. I have a buddy who is in the trenches with the players and lets put it this waty in the nice PG rated version. The nuggets players think the Jazz are a team you just force the tempo on and attack the big guys. The offense scares nobody. Al lthe want to do is shoot jumper after jumper. The nuggets bigs have no worries when it comes to guarding Gobert, He has ZERO post moves. The nuggets have a stable of bigs and when they played other night the BEST BIG THEY HAVe did not play. Jokic and Gobert got lit up by Nurk who is a solid player but not a star. Jokic will be an all star before all his said and done.. The Nuggets future is much much brighter then the Jazz. Look at how wel lthey have drafted. Solid young bigs and they have a stable of good young guards. Look at this stable for the future
Mudiay- An actual point guard and isn't as much of a project as Exum. He is a bigger Dwill
Harris- Solid 2guard since he values defense first and foremost
Murray- Has the rep as a shooter. Ideal 6th man who can come in and get hot and drop 30. Expect sometime in next 2 years for himto nail 10 3sonegame
Malik Beasley- Young, smooth athlete with shooting touch

The nuggets are a SF away from being a solid team that could make noise. My source inside the Nugs front office says they love the Tatum kid from Duke. They wil ltry to trade up in draft to select him. They are eyeing Sfs in this upcoming draft and makes total sense sicne they have good young bigs and guards. Also they have pieces to pull off a trade also .. Faried and Gallo both have trading value and neither are part of the nuggets future. Most suck to be a jazz fan and see teams from your division like Minny,Denver, Portland all go out and draft really well. On top of that you have to deal with OKC who has a superstar leading them. Now who all were hating on me when I said OKC would be better this year and many here claiming the Jazz are a 3 or 4 seed and OKC would miss playoffs? Do any of you realize now that stars win in this league? Or we going play the injury card some more?

I like the Nuggets. But the Jazz will win tonight. I'd put money on it.

I like the Nuggets. But the Jazz will win tonight. I'd put money on it.

lol they have lost what 5 or 6 games in a row? I don't know why you think they win. Sure if the jumper is falling the win but if they have to play bball then no they wont. Nuggets game plan was so simple and its out to the whole NBA how to beta the jazz
--Push the Tempo
---Attack the big guys down low

That was the nuggets whole gameplan and it works against Utah. Utah doesn't have great athletes overall as a team so you push push push the rock and Gobert gets frustrated early so you take it to him taking him out of his game. If he isn't a defensive force on the game then your basically playing 4 versus 5 because he brings nada to the offense.

lol they have lost what 5 or 6 games in a row? I don't know why you think they win. Sure if the jumper is falling the win but if they have to play bball then no they wont. Nuggets game plan was so simple and its out to the whole NBA how to beta the jazz
--Push the Tempo

That was the nuggets whole gameplan and it works against Utah. Utah doesn't have great athletes overall as a team so you push push push the rock and Gobert gets frustrated early so you take it to him taking him out of his game. If he isn't a defensive force on the game then your basically playing 4 versus 5 because he brings nada to the offense.

So... do you want to bet? Name your bet.

Yes!!! Gallinari smoked Utah last game, especially Hayward. Hopefully Hayward can outplay Wilson Chandler this time around.

Uhmm he had 13pts last game (on Sunday) on 4/14 shooting with 1/6 from 3 although he did have 5rbs and 8asst, so that part is good.

So many other Nuggz had good games but he was not one of them, although in the past he definitely has.

Nuggz are coming off of a back to back, however they're only traveling from Denver, which is the shortest back to back either team can have (although for DNV OKC is not much different) whereas the Jazz were coming from Houston, if there is a longer back to back scheduled in the NBA I don't know it (the Jazz have done this 2x this year the other being SAN to SLC).

I don't want any make up calls (lord knows the Jazz are owed them especially Gobert) I just don't want that same BS as last game, between the offense and the lopsided calls it was all I could do to watch the entire game and not want to choke something.

I saw George Hill will play, that is G R E A T news, I hope this means that Exum will get all of the back PG minutes and some minutes at SG and Mack gets no minutes minus foul trouble.

Uhmm he had 13pts last game (on Sunday) on 4/14 shooting with 1/6 from 3 although he did have 5rbs and 8asst, so that part is good.

So many other Nuggz had good games but he was not one of them.

He made a whole lot of plays for them as evidenced by his eight assists, and he completely neutered the best offensive player on the other team. As far as his shooting goes, yeah, not that great, but let's give Hayward some credit, he's a pretty tough defender. Gallo had a good game on Sunday, is a bad matchup for Hayward imo, and the Jazz are fortunate he is out.

He made a whole lot of plays for them as evidenced by his eight assists, and he completely neutered the best offensive player on the other team. As far as his shooting goes, yeah, not that great, but let's give Hayward some credit, he's a pretty tough defender. Gallo had a good game on Sunday, is a bad matchup for Hayward imo, and the Jazz are fortunate he is out.

Gallinari is like their worst defender. Any neutering he did was by accident.

If Hill comes back and scores 20+ and wins, I don't know how you CAN'T offer the dude 20 mill a year

George Hill will indeed play, Quin Snyder confirms. "I'm sure there will be rust but it will be good to have his voice back & his spirit."

George Hill confirmed dead.

--Push the Tempo

Do you really have NOTHING better to do than troll? Also is it just the Jazz you troll, or do you spend the rest of your time on other teams forums? I'm just trying to figure out if you are the biggest douche, or just another douche of a person.