What's new

Life is good.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
image_zpsd6gjv5rs.jpg

Honestly, if BYU was having one of their best years ever I would be rooting them on. I'm 100% UofU > BYU, but I'd root for the local school over any out of state school. If any of Utah's colleges had a team that could compete nationally I would find that exciting. I certainly wouldn't gloat over their failures, especially when they are still doing 1000% better than my favorite team.

Life is good. All my kids are here and we just got done eating a big breakfast of scambled eggs, hashrowns, ham steaks, biscuits with jam and OJ.

About to play Wii, going to the mountains later and just enjoying the day.

Life is good. All my kids are here and we just got done eating a big breakfast of scambled eggs, hashrowns, ham steaks, biscuits with jam and OJ.

That's a Sunday well spent.

Take me too the mountains with you

That's a Sunday well spent.
Let's go to the mountains together

Ute season so far:
YYBIG.gif

Trout, Cy, Duck, and several others have been auditioning for the part of the dog. But before you dorks get too excited about last night, please notice that the trampoline is upright again!

Ute season so far:
YYBIG.gif

Trout, Cy, Duck, and several others have been auditioning for the part of the dog. But before you dorks get too excited about last night, please notice that the trampoline is upright again!

Replace the dog with a horse and it would more actually portray Trout, Duck, and myself.

Those other teams are going to lose at some point. A pac 12 championship could still get the utes into the playoffs. No amount of beating high school teams will get byu even close to a new years bowl.

Probably feels better than getting beat by a 3-3 team when you were previously ranked 3rd overall.

Not likely.

Wagner College is a private, co-educational, national liberal arts college founded in 1883 with an enrollment of approximately 2,500 total students located atop Grymes Hill in the New York City borough of Staten Island, in the U.S. state of New York. The college is regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.

A solid high school team would have been tougher competition.

Was the OJ/USC reference intentional?

While the loss still stings, it certainly does help cheer me up when I see the likes of Trout and Cy propping up a thread like this.

You guys just keep on hating. We'll happily keep rooting for our team while not giving a flying **** about yours. Good day.

While the loss still stings, it certainly does help cheer me up when I see the likes of Trout and Cy propping up a thread like this.

You guys just keep on hating. We'll happily keep rooting for our team while not giving a flying **** about yours. Good day.
You are about the only actively pudding Ute fan on this board that I would actually believe about not caring about BYU. The rest can't stay out of the BYU thread long enough to post that.

You are about the only actively pudding Ute fan on this board that I would actually believe about not caring about BYU. The rest can't stay out of the BYU thread long enough to post that.

I encourage all Ute fans to stay out of the BYU threads and vice versa. I used to think that BYU fans would be interested in an outsiders take of their team. After many frustrating/nasty conversations, the light finally came on, and I realized how useless it is.

There are 1 or 2 level headed BYU fans that post in the Ute thread, and they'll probably take offense to this, but someday I hope they realize that getting out of that thread would be better for everyone involved. The same goes for the Ute fans lurking in the BYU thread. I don't need your thoughts on my team anymore than you need mine on yours. Next year we can make a game thread for the Utah/BYU game, insult each other for a week, and then go back to where we belong. That's my dream.

I actually don't mind good, level-headed takes from Ute fans on my Cougs. But the trolls that can't stay out only strengthen my "extreme dislike" for all things Ute.

*I'm trying not to use the word hate so so much.