What's new

Like it or not...

I highly highly doubt we get Morris. I’m holding out hope of Exum for Crowder and filler. Or Exum and Davis for Favors.

Exum for Crowder, if allowed would be the perfect trade and upgrade to the bench. He'd bring intensity back to the Jazz and that is very much needed this season.

I thought we had the easiest.

Jazz have the easiest remaining schedule in the WC - 2nd easiest in the NBA next to Cleveland (go figure, being they don't play themselves).

Bad news is Clippers, Lakers and Rockets have the 28th, 23rd and 21st easiest schedules respectively.

Jazz have the easiest remaining schedule in the WC - 2nd easiest in the NBA next to Cleveland (go figure, being they don't play themselves).

Bad news is Clippers, Lakers and Rockets have the 28th, 23rd and 21st easiest schedules respectively.
Bad news for them, or are you saying their schedule strength is those rankings, meaning they have an easy schedule?

The bench concerns are legit and I'm not sure what can be done about it. Last Friday Green, Mudiay, Niang and Ed were consistently outplayed by guys that, quite frankly, I've never heard of. And 11 thru 17 are either not on Quin's radar or not NBA ready.

Andy Larsen had a good take on Green and Mudiay - talented guys that just don't do "the little things" that make role players successful.

I think that the FO is reluctant to make a trade right now for two reasons. They want to give more time to those guys with have, they hope they will progress individually and as a team. They also realise that we don't have the assets to get anyone good enough to make a difference. Next season we have Exum and Conley expiring so we will have more options.

Exum, Bradley, Niang and two 2nds for Favors

Davis and Green for Crowder.

Think they’ll each fall within the 125%. First one’s close and I’m too lazy to run the math.

Conley-Mudiay
Mitchell-O’Neale
Bogdanovic-Ingles
Crowder
Gobert-Favors

The core nine. Favors, Royce and Ingles can play some four behind Jae.

Did we find a loop hole, cause I thought we were hamstrung on getting Favors back this season. Exum and Davis and a pick for Gibson and trash is a deal that might have legs.

Someone go ahead and bookmark this for end of season....prove yourself right...or wrong. and thanks for confusing the confusing the whole convo Wes