What's new

Lineup for the Clips

homeytennis

Since this game means nothing I would have a starting lineup of Bradley, Cavanaugh, Allen, Niang and Naz. First off the bench would be Thabo, Royce and Ekpe. Perhaps give Favors, and the two injured point guards enough time to break a sweat if they are medically cleared. Rudy, Spidy and Jingles get to join X in suits. This could serve as a measuring stick as to where these guys are for next year and beyond.

I think Mitchell, Gobert and Ingles all play but not many minutes. We'll probably rest them the whole 4th quarter.

I think Rudy and Joe start... so that they can get the full 82 game milestone. The starters should not play after Q1 imo. I'd sit DM if he is amicable. Don't play Ricky or Neto at all... those guys just need to be ready for the playoffs and are liable to get hurt in any stint they play.

Tonight is the Allen, Udoh, Niang, Thabo, Bradley, Cavanaugh, Naz show.

It’s going to be hard to bring a bunch of out-of-rhythm guys straight into the playoffs. Get Ricky on the court for 15 minutes.

I thought Ricky was legitimately injured.

I'd play Korver 10-12 minutes and let him hoist up 9 threes

I wouldn't play Rubio, Mitchell, Ingles, Favors, Gobert, Crowder, and Korver a single minute.

Allen, Royce, Niang, Thabo, Udoh.

Following are on injured list according to Locke:

Rudy
Favors
DM
Korver
Exum
Rubio
Neto

And ESPN picked up this game, lol.

And LAC may potentially be playing for nothing as well. By tip off the SAS and OKC games should both be over - if they both win then LAC can finish no higher than 8.