What's new

Link to Kanter's agent's radio interview

After listening to Ergul's and Snyder's interviews, it kind of seems like Enes got frustrated after the game and said some stuff irrationally. A couple days ago he was joking around interviewing himself post-game and saying how the team has been hanging out more and becoming closer.

Nothing would surprise me at this point: Kanter apologizes and says he wants to be with the Jazz, Kanter sticks by what he says and comes out and demands to be traded, etc etc. I'm leaning towards thinking that Utah keeps him until the end of the year and sees what happens, but it's fun to think of different trades.

After listening to Ergul's and Snyder's interviews, it kind of seems like Enes got frustrated after the game and said some stuff irrationally. A couple days ago he was joking around interviewing himself post-game and saying how the team has been hanging out more and becoming closer.

Nothing would surprise me at this point: Kanter apologizes and says he wants to be with the Jazz, Kanter sticks by what he says and comes out and demands to be traded, etc etc. I'm leaning towards thinking that Utah keeps him until the end of the year and sees what happens, but it's fun to think of different trades.
I had the impression of him thinking of getting traded not just now, but since the locker clean out interview he had with Locke when Ty was sent. Maybe even before that. He just tried to stay on course despite his desire to get traded and tried to raise his value for the actual pro player contract following his rookie extension.

I don't believe the words Enes said are a moment's burst, even if they came out of anger. I always thought he wanted to play somewhere else and the events that followed just corrected my suspicions about his motivation.

It has to be frustrating for guys like Kanter and Burks whose first two years in the league were essentially wasted, to watch Exum, who is not close to being ready to play in the NBA, play 25-30 minutes a game on a consistent basis and know that if Snyder had been in place a few years earlier that could have been them.

mNLz3M9.png

It has to be frustrating for guys like Kanter and Burks whose first two years in the league were essentially wasted, to watch Exum, who is not close to being ready to play in the NBA, play 25-30 minutes a game on a consistent basis and know that if Snyder had been in place a few years earlier that could have been them.

There isn't a single coach in the league who would have played Burks or Kanter over the players on the roster during their rookie and sophomore season.

How do you so easily forget just how awful these players were and how far they've come?

There isn't a single coach in the league who would have played Burks or Kanter over the players on the roster during their rookie and sophomore season.

How do you so easily forget just how awful these players were and how far they've come?
Franklin, they may not see it the same way you do.

I just want to publicly thank Enes and Mr. Ergul for providing us some great entertainment for the long AS break.

Clever move by Max, he is truly one of the greatest sports agents of his generation.

Franklin, they may not see it the same way you do.

It is funny that players who maximize their talents often do so because they don't have an accurate view of their innate talent. They believe they are better than they are; so, they become better than they could have been otherwise.

Many people would make huge sacrifices to be the 'MAN' and make big-time money in the NBA. Far fewer would make the required sacrifices if they knew it would lead to a role as the 2nd man off the bench. Enes is still in the my talent will make me the 'MAN' stage.