What's new

List the resons it is good to be a Jazz Fan

framer

Yep, I can tell we are pretty giddy. Not many teams go into roadies against a full strength Chicago then a full strength Oklahoma City and pull the split, almost winning both, especially as young as we are. So many things to be excited about right now. Let's list them for posterity. I'll start with the first two:

1. We don't have to trade assets for some scrub center like Mozgov hoping that he is some sort of answer. No more stiffs at center for us. We have the hardest position to get right in the NBA completely nailed down for the near future.

2. We get to ride the excitement of discovery train that we are experiencing with Gobert all over again next year with Exum. . .

I like being a Jazz fan cause I'm accepted as I am and don't have to worry if I don't spell good and stuff.

3. When the arena is full and the crowd is involved it's the lowdest, most energetic arena you can be in.

I like being a Jazz fan cause I'm accepted as I am and don't have to worry if I don't spell good and stuff.

Wrong Answer!!!!!

200.gif

Merry burksmas all

Mini Millsap

The Gobliterator

Gordon

Exum Bubblegum

Snooty Snyder

Feverish Favors

Dirty Draft picks

Clever Trevor

Kanter KanMan

Defense

Big JumboTron

Dennis the Genius

Greg the new egg

And everyone else on the team, even Burke.

Cause we have Jazzfanz on which we can come and bitch and we know our fellow Jazzfanzerz will embrace us. Unless you're Cakar. Nobody wants to embrace that clown.