What's new

Little Stock

He's been a great cheer leader and he is the son of royalty but there has to be someone else out there who has more skills. And this from a guy that loves DLeaguers.

I love Stockton and it's a nice salute to him by giving his son a temporary place on the team, but let's be honest -- he's not an NBA player and would not make any NBA squad. Nor is he good enough to start on any of the better Euro teams, or even make some of those teams. I wish him luck wherever he ends up ... maybe he can put his talents to use in another facet of the game, like coaching or management.

I would be as well. Neto is about healed up and to a degree it would almost be cruel to sign him to a two year non-guaranteed deal as he would not make the team next fall.

Dont forget NWG. It took Neto several years in Europe before Lindsey finally gave him a shot. NWG had a decent season. He could challenge for the 3rd PG spot. Neto is Rudy's little budy, though. I think he has a guaranteed roster spot if he signs for about the vet minimum.

Yeah I forgot about him. He had some rave reviews from Old Man Stockton and then just stunk in the summer league. I'm glad he pulled it together overseas. He's averaging 17 ppg and about 7 assists.

Last edited:
I would be as well. Neto is about healed up and to a degree it would almost be cruel to sign him to a two year non-guaranteed deal as he would not make the team next fall.
Would give him a nice payday for the rest of the season, a chance to cheer from the sidelines during the playoffs, an offseason working with the best developmental coaching staff in the league and plenty of playing time to showcase himself in next year’s summer league. I think he’d be just fine with that. . . worst case scenario is that he ends up in the G-league next year - possibly with the Stars.

Neto's broken wrist is healing ahead of schedule according to Tony Jones.

I hope Stockton gets a minute or two on the floor tonight - looks like his time is up