What's new

LIVE DRAFT - COMMENTS --- Agony, Ecstasy, etc.

Fire KOC and Sl0an. Did the crowd boo the choice? We better get another pick. I do not know what to say. I could be wrong because i thought stockton wasn't going to be anything.

They booed the crap out of KOC to the point KOC said "I hope you're not booing in two years"

The worst. The absolute worst. It's as if those hacks picked this just to spite me.

**** the Jazz. **** their colors, **** their FO. **** them.

Countdown to D-Will leaving starts now.

Well...atleast it wasn't Cole Aldrich. Good news is Heyward should be starting puberty next month. I like his twin sister too.

all these years of anticipation regarding our "golden" NY Knicks pick result in this? Is this franchise ****ing losing it mentally?

I'm still in shock. I love this franchise. I want to suck KOC.

I just saved $250 for next year. I ain't payin that **** for no stupid NBA League Pass oh and Utah Jazz u can suck my 9 inches cuz I'm done if this is your pick. Are you f****** kidding me. I wait for this day year long only to have them pick a white hick from Indiana.

"He's white, he's unathletic, he's smart but not good at basketball." - All qualities that are needed in order for you to be drafted from the Jazz. I am in shock. You have Davis, Henry, Patterson hell even Babbitt is even a better pick. This is a Sloan pick b/c KOC would have picked someone else. No way KOC made this pick.

a high pick wasted like that. good job KOC. Ed davis will be an all- star and KOc will be adding to his history of blown picks in the first round.