What's new

Local write up on the Jazz v Wildcats game

I'm not sure these guys are as good as a GLeague team.

I reckon Perth and maybe Melbourne and Sydney would compete with most decent level European teams. There is a steady flow of kids coming back from the US having played D1 college for four years now so the standard is improving quite a bit. Sensibly the the league is expanding but they have a terrible broadcast deal which really hurts them.

No. Have to hope for a stream somewhere I guess.

Boler said it will be on ESPN international on the radio the other day, additionally i found during the world cup, reddit had some pretty decent streams.

I reckon Perth and maybe Melbourne and Sydney would compete with most decent level European teams. There is a steady flow of kids coming back from the US having played D1 college for four years now so the standard is improving quite a bit. Sensibly the the league is expanding but they have a terrible broadcast deal which really hurts them.

Broadcast deal ... what’s been killing the NBL for 15 years at least now.

Jazz will switch to the B Squad to make it look competitive.

Silver doesn't want these teams to stop coming.

Jazz will switch to the B Squad to make it look competitive.

Silver doesn't want these teams to stop coming.
So............ More BURKS! ;)

they wont beat the jazz but if they send there best squad they will sweep the floor with any G-League.me perth boy but huge jazz fan
maybe but the g league teams have more talent but the Perth team is a team who plays together as a team. G league players come and go so it's more about the player then the team.

The return of my man Bryce Cotton. I'm sure he still wants a shot at the NBA, but, from what I've seen, this is the best gig he's had since leaving the United States. I think they love him down under, and it seems like a great place to live.