What's new

Locke and Prospects

Allen looks like a good player. Its just his reputation of trying to hurt players that is the downside right? Well Draymond and CP3 are no strangers to cheap shots either. He will fit right in. We will have our own fiery hot headed guy getting under people's skin.
We have those. They just aren't petulant weasels.

The #21 pick is unlikely to turn into much of a player by historical standards, so I wonder how much it is worth stressing out so much about it. With that said, I'd be shocked if the Jazz drafted Allen. I'm in the Huerter camp, but that's mostly because the guys on Salt City Hoops really sold me on him; in truth, I have no f'n idea. But I figure I ought to root for someone to make this whole thing more interesting.

I don't want Allen. We are picking at 21, it's not a superstar we will be getting, so there is no way I want that role player at best taking away from the good vibrations, or causing drama.

David's first podcast "scouting report" this time around was Khyri Thomas.

Considering Locke's first "coaching candidate rundown" was Quin, we might want to pay attention.

Locke telegraphs the **** out of our picks lol.

2011 loves Burks, Jazz draft Burks.
2012 no first rounder
2013 talks about Gobert's insane workout a lot, Jazz draft Gobert.
2014 in love with Aaron Gordon. Gordon picked ahead of Jazz and I'm like 90% sure we would have drafted him if he was available.
2015 madly madly in love with Trey Lyles. Jazz draft Lyles
2016 said he wasn't in love with anyone. Jazz trade out.
2017 telegraphed the Bradley pick. And to answer your question about Mitchell, he didn't really wax poetic about the workout, but he talked a lot about how big a deal it was that he worked out with the Jazz. I called that the Jazz were trading up for Mitchell and the people I was watching with thought I was a wizard.
2018 he seems to love Grayson Allen which is why some people in the draft thread are freaking out lol.

He reported on draft day that he had inside info that exum would be off the board before 5.