What's new

Lockout is OVER!!! NBA is back according to sources

MattMan

KBergCBS Ken Berger
BREAKING: Tentative agreement reached, according to one of the negotiators. #NBA #lockout

HowardBeckNYT Howard Beck
Deal done, source says. NBA is back.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
The NBA and players have reached an agreement on a deal, source says. The season will start on Dec. 25.

You guys ready for some gat dang basketball?????!!!!!

Last edited:
Reports indicate that NBA lockout is over!!!!!!!

Neg rep me to hell i this proves to be a false alarm, but it is spreading over twitter like wildfire.

I hope so. For now I'll merge this into one giant lockout is over thread...hope CJ doesn't kill himself with visions of jailhouse tats in his head.

Oh...you didn't hear? I hate to break this to you, but...his funeral is on Monday. Really sorry man :(

Best guess from here: Maybe 7-10 days to finish CBA, then a week of free agency and a week of training camps. 66-game season starts 12/25

Should be a fun December guys. Imagine the overload of off seasons talk that's going to get jammed into a couple of weeks.

Best guess from here: Maybe 7-10 days to finish CBA, then a week of free agency and a week of training camps. 66-game season starts 12/25

Should be a fun December guys. Imagine the overload of off seasons talk that's going to get jammed into a couple of weeks.

B-list issues I take it?

What? No Summer League??!!!?!?!?! :mad:

:D

B-list issues I take it?

Yes;

Howard Beck on twitter:Also, to be clear: Agreement is on main framework of deal. All the B-list items (drug testing, DLeague, etc) still need to be negotiated.

Still though, I mean there's no going back now. Lockout is done.

News conference is beginning. Everyone get on twitter. Its not airing on the NBA website, to my knowledge