What's new

LOL at delusional BYU fans

SaltyDawg

So I see the thread about BYU leaving the MWC was closed (thanks to the usual BYU trolls that get all the Utah/BYU threads closed).

Anyway, pretty telling results on the ESPN poll:

indybyu.jpg

Personally, I'd vote for Boise St. They came to the MWC thinking that 2 regional rivalries were falling into their lap with Utah and BYU and they also thought that once they were added to the conference, the MWC would be 4 deep in regards to high quality programs.

Now it's just them, TCU and a ton of uncertainty

BYU's move was certainly the RISKIEST of any of those, so I don't blame those who voted for it. Notice the poll wasn't "Was BYU's switch to independence a bad move?"

LOL at trolls calling out trolling. The first three posters in this thread are on the Troll City Council.

And as for I-am-a-toughguy-Dawg the Catholic looking to find any reason to bag on BYU, well that's nothing new. Oh no! Some haters think BYU made a bad decision to go independent! Oh gosh no! Help!

Don't be bitter cuz Big Brother has gone somewhere Little Brother can't even fathom going let alone have the sack to do so.

BYU's move was certainly the RISKIEST of any of those, so I don't blame those who voted for it. Notice the poll wasn't "Was BYU's switch to independence a bad move?"
Don't rain on the hater parade please.

LOL at trolls calling out trolling. The first three posters in this thread are on the Troll City Council.

And as for I-am-a-toughguy-Dawg the Catholic looking to find any reason to bag on BYU, well that's nothing new. Oh no! Some haters think BYU made a bad decision to go independent! Oh gosh no! Help!

Don't be bitter cuz Big Brother has gone somewhere Little Brother can't even fathom going let alone have the sack to do so.

My first post in awhile, but you're bringing me out of the shadows:
You seriously suck.

I once aligned myself with the Red Sox simply because I hated Yankee fans; if I'd never heard of BYU or Utah, then your stupid *** would give me immediate fondness for the U.

In my past, I used to scalp tickets near the BYU student section to whatever game I had the time to go to. Once there, I would cheer for the opposing team while smoking cigarettes and drinking out of a flask... all so that I could see the pride on pricks like you flare up and show itself for what it was. #ArmsFolded.HeadShaking.

In my past, I used to scalp tickets near the BYU student section to whatever game I had the time to go to. Once there, I would cheer for the opposing team while smoking cigarettes and drinking out of a flask... all so that I could see the pride on pricks like you flare up and show itself for what it was. #ArmsFolded.HeadShaking.

And how is that better than Conan's behavior??

Edit: for that matter, how is Conan's behavior worse that Salty's behavior in starting a thread called "LOL at delusional BYU fans"? All three of you seem the same to me.

Edit: for that matter, how is Conan's behavior worse that Salty's behavior in starting a thread called "LOL at delusional BYU fans"? All three of you seem the same to me.

nothing is really "better" about my behavior (as a 21-22 year old, mind you). But there is a not-so-small difference between the likes of the taunting and behavior of a BYU fan, which is mixed most of the time with moralism (no exaggeration), and that of a U of U fan, which is much more likely to give sports its full histrionic affect and leave it where it should be, that is, in sports.

My first post in awhile, but you're bringing me out of the shadows:
You seriously suck.

I once aligned myself with the Red Sox simply because I hated Yankee fans; if I'd never heard of BYU or Utah, then your stupid @#!*% would give me immediate fondness for the U.

So you are my weak-minded puppet? Excellent!

nothing is really "better" about my behavior (as a 21-22 year old, mind you). But there is a not-so-small difference between the likes of the taunting and behavior of a BYU fan, which is mixed most of the time with moralism (no exaggeration).
And there it is. It's always a matter of time before the true agenda shows itself. Haters can deny all they want but the truth of the matter is that if you take the LDS out of BYU you cut the haterism down 99%.

Deny all you want that moralism isn't a part, however small, of your reason for being a BYU fan. It's really funny to watch you try.....

EDIT: BTW, it has been my honor over the years to make you feel like the trampled minority in the world of competition, and for giving you the opportunity to make a game a sign about your success against all odds. Truly, it's been a riot.

It seems the same to you because you are a BYU fan who is biased towards Conan and his trolling.

I posted an ESPN poll showing that the only people who thought BYU's move wasn't the worst of the offseason were people in Utah. Conan responded with a bunch of personal attacks and nonsense. And that is somehow the same to you? Whatever.

Deny all you want that moralism isn't a part, however small, of your reason for being a BYU fan. It's really funny to watch you try.....

EDIT: BTW, it has been my honor over the years to make you feel like the trampled minority in the world of competition, and for giving you the opportunity to make a game a sign about your success against all odds. Truly, it's been a riot.
Time to switch those meds up, Puppet.

It seems the same to you because you are a BYU fan who is biased towards Conan and his trolling.

I posted an ESPN poll showing that the only people who thought BYU's move wasn't the worst of the offseason were people in Utah. Conan responded with a bunch of personal attacks and nonsense. And that is somehow the same to you? Whatever.
Easy tough guy.

Time to switch those meds up, Puppet.

So, then, are you God? the puppet master?

Oh, that's right! You think you're going to become one in the future. My bad. Honest mistake.

(Great burns, though! "Meds," "puppets"... hilarious)

Where's the Pac 10 option for expanding and bringing in 2 rubbish teams that will fall in line with everybody else not named USC, thus diluting the entire conference further? As a USC fan, that's my vote.

LOLOLOL.... a USC fan complaining about purity!!!!

congrats on being a fan of the program that is leading the way in the dilution of college sports. Moran.